Pod Your Reef

3G Pico+Full Spectrum Light!

boxboy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frag box package arrived at 10:30am

here is some photos, till later. Ill post more after the prosses is complete.

Thanks for looking..

2012-06-06103336.jpg

2012-06-06103821.jpg

2012-06-06103923.jpg

2012-06-06103957.jpg

2012-06-06104026.jpg

2012-06-06104214.jpg

hahaha I like the photos of you un packing it

Me too haha.

My report:

Everything is perfect.

Each coral was in its own bag full of water. Then placed in a larger bag. (Nice. No way any water could have ever leaked out, sealed nicly.

There was lots of penuts used in the packaging and bubble wrap also. (great job)

The water itself in the bags was Clean, no debres or floates.

I dont think your good at counting Marc, cause your polpy count is more than what Frag box said it was haha.

Pink zoos on website said 10-17 polyps and I got over 20 polpys. (very nice)

Each peice looks healthy and happy. NO pissed off corals at all.

Each frag has a base, so I can glue them anywhere I like.(Thanks for this)

NO unwanted hitchhikers or pests at all. (makes me happy)

10mins in my tank after spending over 10hrs in a box and things are opening up nicely.

Ohh another thing, The polyps are large ones. No tiny baby stuff here!

The colors of the corals are super great and I actually recieved a few frags FREE! (Ausome)

Im extreamly happy with my order from Marc @ Frag box.ca. I will be ordering again soon!

Sorry about spelling. But im typing on a cell phone.

DSC_0069.jpg

2012-06-06123753.jpg

First peice to open in about 5mins :) So sorry for the crappy cell phone pics :(

The photos here make the frag look like Sh%#. I just wanted show it off is all lol

Super Bright colors. Yipppy. Thanks again Marc.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpty bump any suggestions? The front is getting drilled tomorrow.to.place the rkl and cods.nd handels

The stand looks good, I wish I was able to build one. I am gonna have to find someone and pay them to make one for me.

that sick as hell.

Haha that means alot comming for you JR. Ive seen ur stand building skills. My stand will look odd tho. cause normal ada stands are short and long. Mine is 30"x16"x40" so.it may strange. otherwise will look same as the photo you like JR

Thinking of getting a clown goby. Any reasons I should not?

they will bother sps if you have any or plan on getting any. I love them they have so much character but in mall tanks its easier if its softies only

sick looking stand!

Thanks Marc.

Yeah im holding out on the fish for now.

Investing my time with something els.

The stand just needs some paint now and then start using it. still deciding if I should upgrade to

30x15x10" tank or keep a nano/pico about 4-8gal.

Comming Soon is my new website. I know there is going to be a new light, that will knock your socks off!

23192934wuBJ02Zw.jpg

Hey everone Im getting a upgrade tank. John from advanced acrylic is sening me 7.5gal pico.

size is 12x14x10 Pico (Rimless 3/8" Thick acrylic) ohhhh im soo excited!!!

Who already has one? I wanna see what you did with yours. Ive researched alot, but im sure someone has a hidden treasure.

:(

im guessing this light...is...

The light is being manfactured at the moment. No controller needed for sunrise mid day or sunset effects.

also its remote controlled.

Trust me everyone is going to love them.

2012-07-01103608.jpg

2012-07-01134927.jpg

Here is my new stand. its not bad looking, but my advise is if you want ADA stands. buy one. or get a pro builder to make one. or do what I did, build one. Then find out the hole for your reefkeeper is to small lol

Archived