Top Shelf Aquatics

[FS] 29 Gallon BioCube + Extras

GiantBen

This is for local pickup only, 95492. $250 takes it.

I am selling my BC29 setup. Included:

BC29 - Some of the silicon is a little tattered, but everything is in good shape. Has the chamber 1/2 tab removed.

BioCube stand - one knob missing

BioCube skimmer - bought it used, never used it

NEP 20" - Bulbs will work for cycling, but should be replaced.

inTank media rack - The older one with clear/blue acrylic

inTank fuge rack - The older one with clear/blue acrylic

inTank fish saver (if I can find it)

original oceanic pump

glass heater (100W, I think)

Fish net

Mag Float

2 x Koralia Nanos (240 GPH version)

Fish Net

Cheapo PetSmart analog timer power strip. Has 8 outlets, 4 run on timer. Almost brand new. I just used it on my new tank while I transitioned over to it.

Some no longer live rock that is in a bucket in my back yard. It was pretty algae infested, and one piece has a GSP mat covering it. It will have some wicked die-off, so you'll get a goosd hard cycle out of it. Might be a good idea to clean it or bleach it though.

Stuff that comes, but you probably don't want:

All BioBalls

I have the hood with a 3 bulb PC mod, but one of the bulbs isn't working. Needs work, but with the NEP, this would probably just be sold for scrap parts anyway. The hiid has some holes drilled where I rab a chiller into it.

PM me for pics. I need to get around to taking them.

Camera seems nice. I'll need a macro lens eventually. Honestly I haven't had time to try and take any real good pics with it. All the pics of you and your car were nice, lol.

BUMP!

Camera seems nice. I'll need a macro lens eventually. Honestly I haven't had time to try and take any real good pics with it. All the pics of you and your car were nice, lol.

BUMP!

crap was there still pics on there...which car was it..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TTT

If people are interested in parts, PM me. If I can't sell it in the next week or so locally, I'll part out and ship. I'll ship anything, but you won't necessarily want to pay for it :P

If you consider to part out how much for both koralia's + heater shipped to 91352?

I'll PM you tomorrow. need to check shipping. Sorry for the delay.

Bump. Giantben is a good guy. Glws.

Thanks Mike.

UP!

Archived