Top Shelf Aquatics

8 x 24w ATI Sunpower

tgbaby

I am selling a one month old 8 x 24w ATI Sunpower. I bought this for my 36" x 36" cube but it didnt have the spread I was hoping. Bought brand new from Marine Depot in December. One of the fans has unscrewed from the fan guard, still works perfectly, just havent opened it up to tighten back down. Fixture and hanging kit only. Asking $420 shipped to lower 48. Paypal only.

Thanks

th_004.jpg

th_007.jpg

th_003.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really surprised that didn't cover a 36 inch cube to your liking.

Looks like it'd be perfect for the 36x24 I'm having built. Must resist..

I'm really surprised that didn't cover a 36 inch cube to your liking.

Looks like it'd be perfect for the 36x24 I'm having built. Must resist..

Yeah the 3ft depth was just too much for it to cover to my liking. It does sound like it would be perfect for your tank....hint hint

Yeah the 3ft depth was just too much for it to cover to my liking. It does sound like it would be perfect for your tank....hint hint

My hood is exactly 35" wide....would this fixture fit in my hood?

Yes it would fit. This is a 24 inch wide fixture.

Buy it so I don't have to. :D

Yes, as madfx stated this unit is 24" long, actually a little less. Here are the exact dimensions from ReefGeek: 23.1" x 17.5" x 2.1" (L x W x H)

• 2 weeks later...

The bulbs have been sold locally with the other fixture I had for sale. I should also mention that I still have the original shipping container so you wont have to worry about any damage during shipping.

i am interested, but a little skeptical about your credibility. Do you have a membership on another website? Or, do you know anyone that is an active member on NR that can vouch for you?

i am interested, but a little skeptical about your credibility. Do you have a membership on another website? Or, do you know anyone that is an active member on NR that can vouch for you?

I am on RC and salt-city.org (local forum) and have it listed for sale on there as well. I have sold several items on each. If you have any specific questions just let me know, thanks.

I think it would cover a 36 x 24 well. My issue was front to back coverage but with a 24" tank you'd only have 3" on either side not directly under the fixture.

What bulb positions are used by the channel that controls the bank of 2 bulbs?

Front of the fixture being #1, back being #8.

• 2 weeks later...
since you said 24" is not enough spread for you tank. how about a trade for a 36" 6 bulbs T5?

Thanks but I've already replaced the SP with a MH pendent.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived