inTank Media Baskets

worlds smallest aquarium

JamesHL88

Yeah I've seen this before...

The guy (russian if I recall) makes all sorts of tiny stuff. Pretty neat little tank, though it probably won't last very long at all...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Now thats a pico!

Palm-Aquarium.jpg

And i could be wrong but i think that thing is overstocked lol

And I thought I had cornered the market with our line of worlds smallest saltwater picos! You have really impressed me with that photo!

MG

Yeah I've seen this before...

The guy (russian if I recall) makes all sorts of tiny stuff. Pretty neat little tank, though it probably won't last very long at all...

Siberian,he makes a lot of other cool nano stuff,he made an inch or so tall eifel tower

I'm not sure why taking a plastic box, a couple of minnows, a couple of rocks, and a couple of algee frags and tossing them all together makes it an aquarium. It's not an aquarium unless it is sustainable in some sense, otherwise the plastic bag I bring home from the LFS is an aquarium.

a·quar·i·um/əˈkwe(ə)rēəm/

Noun:

1. A transparent tank of water in which fish and other water creatures and plants are kept.

2. A building containing such tanks for exhibit.

I suppose this fits the bill... Technically there isn't any requirement that it be sustainable.

This one I believe actually uses fry, so these fish can probably be in there for no more than a day.

a·quar·i·um/əˈkwe(ə)rēəm/

Noun:

1. A transparent tank of water in which fish and other water creatures and plants are kept.

2. A building containing such tanks for exhibit.

I suppose this fits the bill... Technically there isn't any requirement that it be sustainable.

This one I believe actually uses fry, so these fish can probably be in there for no more than a day.

I'd keep adds the sustainable requirement.

keep (kp)

v. kept, keep·ing, keeps

v.intr.

1. To remain in a state or condition; stay: keep in line; keep quiet; kept well.

2. To continue to do: keep on talking; keep guessing.

3. To remain fresh or unspoiled: The dessert won't keep.

• 1 month later...
HecticDialectics
I'd keep adds the sustainable requirement.

keep (kp)

v. kept, keep·ing, keeps

v.intr.

1. To remain in a state or condition; stay: keep in line; keep quiet; kept well.

2. To continue to do: keep on talking; keep guessing.

3. To remain fresh or unspoiled: The dessert won't keep.

When did the guy ever claim to "keep" the smallest aquarium?

When did the guy ever claim to "keep" the smallest aquarium?

Necro thread!

Read the posts above that. Part of it being an Aquarium is that it has to be sustainable. Otherwise, I'm going to start calling the bag I bring livestock home my new pico aquarium. I have had lots of tiny pico's if the definition of aquarium doesn't require it to be sustainable.

HecticDialectics

Y

Necro thread!

Read the posts above that. Part of it being an Aquarium is that it has to be sustainable. Otherwise, I'm going to start calling the bag I bring livestock home my new pico aquarium. I have had lots of tiny pico's if the definition of aquarium doesn't require it to be sustainable.

And yet none of your bags of livestock are as small as this aquarium... I don't think I get your point. Virtually all aquariums require some level of maintenance... sustainability is a straw man requirement you just invented...

Y

And yet none of your bags of livestock are as small as this aquarium... I don't think I get your point. Virtually all aquariums require some level of maintenance... sustainability is a straw man requirement you just invented...

:rolleyes:

Whatever.

Archived