ReefCleaners.org

possible mess up? (NOT ANYMORE!)

Thornchase

altolamprologus
so i ordered a jbj pico from http://www.jbjnanocube.com....

I think they f####ed me over cause they took the money out but the email said payment waiting... i have no other tracking info or anything! how can i cancel the order? did they scam me? BAHHHH

Could just be a computer error. Contact them and see if they can sort it out. If not, contact the credit card company and have them stop payment

Ordered it yesterday and they took the money but they sent a confirmation email. the order status said "waiting". not confirmed

altolamprologus
I am maybe worried as in this has never happened and i got worried from reading the reviews

I've never read any reviews about them. Has this happened before with them?

I am in no way blaming this site. I am just skeptical when it comes to purchasing online! Especially when I dont get a tracking number or any info except an email address. Maybe the Paypal transaction is slow and they haven't revived the money yet... who knows

Here is how it works with credit card payments on the internet:

when you enter your payment info and press that place order button, you charge the card. Most websites are set up to capture that instantly when you press the button.

They do not know any of your payment info, no one does but you and the credit card company.

Give it a few days, not everyone can ship the same or next business day. This company does have a track record of slow responses but I wouldn't report this just yet as your credit card company will have to wait for a reasonable amount of time to allow them to ship.

they sent a confirmation email. the order status said "waiting". not confirmed

This is an automated email, not something personal.

I personally wouldn't take the chance. Say they do ship out what you ordered, but you receive it broken... They probably won't send a replacement. This happened with my first all in one tank -- I received it broken, but lucking Pet Solutions sent a replacement quickly and I got it when I wanted the first one to come by. I would just cancel the payment and reorder it somewhere else, despite the $50 extra you may have to pay for a guaranteed undamaged product. JMOT.

None yet... I ordered my base rock from reefcleaners the same day and didnt get anything yet... I will post the second i get it!

Emailed them and they have been replying, they said they will ship it Monday. I don't think they could ship on Monday due to presidents days...

That was the response to my tracking number email. One thing that has been good is their fast replies. But I ordered on Tuesday both things. The other website I know is very legitimate, and They shipped yesterday they said... Now we play the waiting game! :)

So my ReefCleaner rock should be here tomorrow! but i still haven't received any info about the Tank... I ordered a second one from DR.Fosterandsmith and hopefully end up with two for my project.

Archived