Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

High end Picasso Clownfish, San Jose

buddythelion

This little guy is from Doni's. He's still very young about 1 1/2" long. Asking for $150. Local pick up only. Here are pics from when he was taken out of the acclimation box and into the tank. For more images and a video, click on my thread in my sig.

Side A:

59mrD.jpg

Side B:

gN93Q.jpg

Also willing for $100 and some high end zoos (Utter Chaos, Lima Lemons, Radiant Tangerines...)

Let me know guys. PMs are always welcomed as well.

Here are more photos, was taken in a specimen container for photo purposes:

x8Gjm.jpg

TDOxu.jpg

TLcCo.jpg

Come on guys, I know I'm fair. This guy is a high grade with Doni's clown blood!

Oh no! You're selling your Doni! Definitely high end Picasso there! Good luck on your sell. That's definitely a bargain. Don't those usually go for more than 2x your asking price?!

Blazzin Reefer

The pics you posted dont have any images? I would love to see pics of him! I'm in socal. Bump! I could pick him up, bump!

buddythelion

It's most likely a female, since it's slightly aggressive to my existing clown (sign of being a female). And black will DEFINITELY set in! My existing one already has black on his dorsal. She should look pretty crazy cool when she gets older.

Blazzin Reefer

She looks bad ass now. I'm in socal how long can she make it in bag? I'm shopping for nice clowns in hopes of maybe someday trying to breed them. I have a nice male picked out but he is larger than this female. Do you know if that is a problem for breeding?

Oh yeah how long have you had her and why are you selling her?

Do you know what grade she is?

buddythelion
She looks bad ass now. I'm in socal how long can she make it in bag? I'm shopping for nice clowns in hopes of maybe someday trying to breed them. I have a nice male picked out but he is larger than this female. Do you know if that is a problem for breeding?

Oh yeah how long have you had her and why are you selling her?

Do you know what grade she is?

PM s-s-s-sent!

• 4 weeks later...
buddythelion

Bump again. He's still here.

Size is 1 1/4" inch and is eating mysis and spectrum with vigor. I'm asking for $150 again BUT I'm throwing in a red hornet AND a darth maul paly in if you take him. So basically $150 for the picasso, red hornet, and darth maul.

If you take him by tomorrow, I'll throw in another darth maul. I want him in a new home asap.

Archived