Innovative Marine Aquariums

Killer Duncans

Formula462

What do they look like with daylights?

That is the daylights. It's under a Giessemann Dual 250W Halide with the Megachrome Coral Bulbs and 4 54W Actinic + also from Giessemann. They are slightly greener in person but they have blueish striping.

In Asia, it's not customary to tip--so when you do, they are truly very grateful and in some countries, it's not accepted at all. I think that is the difference in culture...here in our culture, there is an expectation to do so instead of something that's a "nice thing to do"...people complain about how they didn't get tipped.

You are getting paid an hourly wage, they're already paying for your time...I don't really understand tipping. If you want to get tipped, why not up the hourly wage cost? Then you walk away with tip *every time*. I really dislike restaurants that charge me a tip on my bill--I typically have no problems tipping 20% for good service...but it's just another thing to act entitled to it.

Mr. Microscope
That is the daylights. It's under a Giessemann Dual 250W Halide with the Megachrome Coral Bulbs and 4 54W Actinic + also from Giessemann. They are slightly greener in person but they have blueish striping.

Nice!

That whole speal about a waiter getting hourly if u don't make enough tips is totally bogus. I AM a waiter and what u get in tips is what u get. When u make a lot your taxed more on ur "hourly" waged. I've had weeks when I have worked over 60 hours in two weeks and only got a $100 paycheck, granted I did make tips but there is no gurantee of minimum wage if u suck. There's also been nights where I walk out without a dime.

But anyways just make an offer to frag a piece during ur few and far between conversations with the lady

lol

post a pic of the whole tank!

The tank is nowhere near as impressive in a picture. I have not taken my dslr with me to the house but my phone sure has a hard time with all the blue light going on. I will see if I have something though. It's a 225 gallon acrylic cube (almost a cube). Whoever had it before me let it get kinda nasty and they have scratched the mess out of it using glass tools.

just looked, no pics. i will get one Friday. I also saw her this last friday and asked if she was happy. she couldn't get over the purple devil's hand I put in there. next time I will ask about "pruning" protocol.

I provide weekly lawn and landscaping service to around 85 homeowners. I get a tip about 1 time a month. It is usually from from the middle class never from the rich ones. I had one rich ady only wanting to pay half of my weekly mowing invoice because I forgot to trim behind her barn. I said Mrs Roberts I am sorry I forgot to trim behind the barn I was busy rescuing your poodle from the inground pool. Her dog fell in the swimming pool and when I made it to her backyard the dog was wore out from paddling and could not find the walk out steps. Couldn't believe she wanted to nit pick that I forgot something after I saved her dog.

I provide weekly lawn and landscaping service to around 85 homeowners. I get a tip about 1 time a month. It is usually from from the middle class never from the rich ones. I had one rich ady only wanting to pay half of my weekly mowing invoice because I forgot to trim behind her barn. I said Mrs Roberts I am sorry I forgot to trim behind the barn I was busy rescuing your poodle from the inground pool. Her dog fell in the swimming pool and when I made it to her backyard the dog was wore out from paddling and could not find the walk out steps. Couldn't believe she wanted to nit pick that I forgot something after I saved her dog.

my buddy lost his elderly dachshund like that :(

Duncans do grow quickly at times. Shouldn't be to hard to talk her into giving you head on the cheap. Being her first time, you could guide her through it.

:huh::o:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha gotta..get out..of..the..gutter!

Archived