Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Boxboy's MIni box-O-water

boxboy

Holly crap. the mods just deleted the whole convo on Deckoz2302 thread. and what the mod said. that led up to his thread being locked and closed.

I cant believe this SH#%. Covering your tracks are we Mr Guilty Mod.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
responding to your last post

I know. Do you aggree with what I typed? Orrr. Im just upset that a very Nice guy. and others. get bashed by other people for no real reason.

Hans should have been banned for what he did on Decks thread. According to Orange Crush, you shouldn't respond to a post that you report. She did not answer if that means if you do the thread gets locked. My next question was where can I read these rules about this specific issue.

Hans should have been banned for what he did on Decks thread. According to Orange Crush, you shouldn't respond to a post that you report. She did not answer if that means if you do the thread gets locked. My next question was where can I read these rules about this specific issue.

True enough!! I honestly think the rules change as people see fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Has Anyone used Krylon fusion frosted glass finish on a tank? or see any issues with using it.

jedimasterben
Has Anyone used Krylon fusion frosted glass finish on a tank? or see any issues with using it.

What would you be using it for?

What would you be using it for?

To make the aio part of a tank look like frosted glass. inside back pane. and part of the sides.

jedimasterben

AIO part? Aren't those normally painted black? If so, I don't think it'll work out really well.

jedimasterben
just looking for a fresh design i suppose.

Are you talking about the outside of the glass around the AIO section? Or on the inside ON the acrylic part of the AIO?

outside of glass mostly. but would like to try for inside back wall also. I know it wont be completly solid color. but will be frosted enough to not see the equpment. ect

jedimasterben
outside of glass mostly. but would like to try for inside back wall also. I know it wont be completly solid color. but will be frosted enough to not see the equpment. ect

Just remember if you do that that you can never scrape it, like to remove coralline and such.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived