SaltCritters.com

Boxboy's MIni box-O-water

boxboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things knock on your door pretty late in Canada, eh? I can't wait untill I get my own rodi system.

No more paying 1.00 per gallon for salted water that I can't control anymore. Sadly, I won't be able to get one until I move:(

Edit: iPhone spelling is embarrassing when you don't check over.

Things knock on your door pretty late in Canada, eh? I can't wait untill I get my own rodi system.

No more paying 1.00 per gallon for salted water that I can't control anymore. Sadly I wk t get I e untill I move:(

I asked my supplier to drive it over to me. nice guy he is.

Now just gotta get up set up under the kitchen sink. that will be fun. its a mess under there

yay for RODI

Im wondering should I drink this clear liquid by the gallon? Or spend money to make it tast right?

It tastes good, I've sampled it.

Im supprised that my above comment did not end up on most qoutable qouts lol

Im case your wondering I cant spell check on my cell phone.

Apparently I need some extra attachments to make rodi water while keeping the sink look nice. other option involvs tubes all over lol

Im tryin to do this. but single sink and no tank.

osmosis_water_filte.jpg

where is a good place to get this below

310-1.jpg

also a ro water faucet.

Last question for 10mins. How do I auto stop the water from running in or out of rodi unit? For now Ill be drinking rodi water. so I dont think there is a worrie at first. but if or when I buy a ro filter and splice the lines. I wont have two taps. and the water will always be flowing. unless I stop it somehow

Spirofucci

Good on you for reporting the lounge turds. I bet half those idiots don't even have tanks.

I still lug my rodi unit outside and make it in a 32 gal rubbermaid trashcan.

Good on you for reporting the lounge turds. I bet half those idiots don't even have tanks.

I still lug my rodi unit outside and make it in a 32 gal rubbermaid trashcan.

Thanks. I was just tired of the crap really and it was own fault for wondering into the loung. lession learned.

Darn it guy. thats alot of water to transport for a trash bin.

When I had the 46g running every week I luged back 20g in water jugs in a taxie lol

It sucks. I love that soon enough rodi will be for all. If it was possable I start mailing rodi water out to people haha.

Im officially posting on my own thread to say this.

Ive reported the following people for personialy attacking myself and others. when there was to reason.

Hans Dorn

BKtomodachi

whofeelsitknowsit

Deckoz2302 you where not reported. I infact thank you for standing up for me and others.

jimbro I did report you for attacking Deckozz302 when he was stading up for people.

If your name is on this list, Its your own falt. No worries I will never post anything on your threads.

If I have something to say to you. I will make my opnions known in this thread. but still I will not attack you. because Im here to learn and have fun. not to spend time writeing you about stupid stuff.

Apperantly Hans Dorn did not learn the first time. there he was attacking Deckozz302on his own thread for sticking up for himself. This saddens me. Cant we just have our threads jot be overrun by the lounge..

Hans Dorn. I reported you for the second time now. I will do this repetely untill I no longer see you on threads attacking people or causing crap in generial.

enjoy

Tank's coming alongg, eh? :lol: Nice RO/DI. It's about time you got one!

Yes thanks iball. slowly comming along. Rodi is nice. worth it conserdering the crap thats in my water from the sink.

getting rid of 0.25phos alone was nice. the phos was in my tap water. yuck. so I had been buying rodi not salted from my supplier till lately.

I cant not believe that happened. WTF. Stupid. I dont blame anyone for disliking some MODS on NR.

Thats it. you know what?

The loung rats come on to people threads bashing them telling them to F off the whole 9 yards. so we as normal people stick up for outselfs. telling the loung rats to get off our theads and stay away from us. guess what happens if you do stand up for yourselfs? Orange crush the MOD will likely Lock your thread.

Why? Im not sure. but Orange Crush. Im sure happy that your expert mod skills are well known to me.

Im sooo happy knowing that your probable a bully yourself. Its a bigger pain in the ass to get locked or banned because your doing whats right. Im glad you gave into the loung rate Orange Crush. you single handedly shows all of NR its ok to be bullyed. and we should do nothing about it.

PS. Orange Crush I reported you for locking *Deckoz2302* thread. Itbwas uncalled for. you should have placed the blam where it belonged.

You should be ashamed.

Spirofucci
Thanks. I was just tired of the crap really and it was own fault for wondering into the loung. lession learned.

Darn it guy. thats alot of water to transport for a trash bin.

When I had the 46g running every week I luged back 20g in water jugs in a taxie lol

It sucks. I love that soon enough rodi will be for all. If it was possable I start mailing rodi water out to people haha.

Ha ha. I don't lug the 32 gal, lol, I just dip in my 5 gal buckets. The trash can stays out side.

Geez, WTF???? The lounge should be locked for a while except for the just hot chicks thread.

Ha ha. I don't lug the 32 gal, lol, I just dip in my 5 gal buckets. The trash can stays out side.

Geez, WTF???? The lounge should be locked for a while except for the just hot chicks thread.

Yeah 32gal is water would surly kill your back haha.

I aggree tho. Somthing should be done about the rats. but so far seems like nothing is being done.

iball1804

The lounge would have NO bearings if the mods weren't protecting them. It's like daycare, except they're all evil.

jedimasterben
The lounge would have NO bearings if the mods weren't protecting them. It's like daycare, except they're all stupid.

ftfy

Archived