Cultivated Reef

Boxboy's MIni box-O-water

boxboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That plate is sick I want one! +1 for college reefers!

haha thanks man. Algbra is fun. hahah not.

Ive been trying to find more small plates. no luck. all I can get are 6"+ size for $30

A 6" plate here would cost me over a hundred :(

WOW. the largest one I can get from my guy is about 12". and its still only $30. I just dont have the room.

:tears:

I may get great deals on alot of corals, but the equpment and some corals are very pricy. Acans about $60+ same for phosban 150s. I just try and buy slowly.

By the way iball your tank is starting to fill up. I like your monti. are you planning in getting more montis?

tank looks good and sucks to hear about the amphipods

Thanks.

I just posted photos of the pods eating my sps frag. I wanna get rid of them. I know there good in general. but maybe Ive got a bad stran or something.

was going to buy more coral this weekend. but now I cant trust it.

Basketball Prodigy
Thanks.

I just posted photos of the pods eating my sps frag. I wanna get rid of them. I know there good in general. but maybe Ive got a bad stran or something.

was going to buy more coral this weekend. but now I cant trust it.

no prob, i saw them maybe dip?

Yes Ive diped the zoas and sps tonight. seems to be working for now. but maybe ill buy a small wrass. then Fw dip everything for a week every 2nd day. im tryin to think of other soulitions also.

6-line?

not sure yet. yoshy suggested maybe a mini geometric hawk. Im thinking anything thata small enough for 10g and is very hungry for all types of pods. these things are big. the size or rice. most of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Im officially posting on my own thread to say this.

Ive reported the following people for personialy attacking myself and others. when there was to reason.

Hans Dorn

BKtomodachi

whofeelsitknowsit

Deckoz2302 you where not reported. I infact thank you for standing up for me and others.

jimbro I did report you for attacking Deckozz302 when he was stading up for people.

If your name is on this list, Its your own falt. No worries I will never post anything on your threads.

If I have something to say to you. I will make my opnions known in this thread. but still I will not attack you. because Im here to learn and have fun. not to spend time writeing you about stupid stuff.

On a second note. the pods I was having issues with are no longer a problem. I feed the tank less and the population started to die out.

Very nice. Can't believe more people didn't comment.

Aggreed!! I made a thread about it. but the mods closed it down. Im not sure why? I just thought it was time for someone to speak up and make it known that attacking people has been going on for a while. and there seems to be no shortage to it.

Yea....nice tank man keep up the good work. I'll see you on the other side

Thank man. Ive also been reading your thread on and off for insperaction.

Im planning a nee build. got some good stuff.

Archived