inTank Media Baskets

CarrillXXP's ADA 60-F

CarrillXXP

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I knew how and if you lived closer I'd just mail you one and charge shipping :) They're pretty fun to watch, especially when they guard their nems.

• 2 weeks later...

...Ended up buying a single Bangaii Cardinal, Emerald Crab, and Porcelain Crab last week, I also came back from my biweekly trip from Sacramento last night; now I am dying from a cold. :owned: But I flipped on my tank lights last night just to take a peek at everything and MOTHER OF PEARL, BRYOPSIS is overrunning everything. I had picked up the emerald to see if he'd help... he sucks; just likes to trim my ulva...

I am either going to go with peroxide dosing today or head to the pet store and pick up KentM.

Yeah I really want to get it taken care of, but I don't feel all to comfortable dosing. I've been researching stuff all day and people seem to have luck with Lettuce Nudi's.

• 2 weeks later...

Will take new pics of the livestock that I added to the tank. I now have two Bangaii Cardinals and they are probably my new favorite fish but other than that not much else is new besides some brown algae that I am getting rid of.

I think my pair has been courting, but other than that no new stuff yet. Too damn broke, although I finally start working on Monday. Thank Bob.

They're very cute, I absolutley hated them when I joined the hobby but when I started seeing them in pairs they're very cool fish. I love the white dots they have on their fins too.

No babies yet! I think I see the vents on the fish that sex them but I can't tell. They click at eachother but idk if they are the same sex. I tried to take picks but my lens isn't that great.

:wub:

IMG_4313-1.jpg

Wow...beautiful!!!!! I've always been a huge fan of the bangaii's but have never had the opportunity to have one/pair. Maybe someday. For now, I'll admire yours :)

Haha, you can take them! They litterally would not stop clicking the entire night. It sounds almost like someone was tapping on the glass! -_-

You should have drilled it made an actual sump put the obtrusive heater in the sump and stopped running a ehiem 2213 canister filter cause the green looks terrible.

The stocking is nice though cant wait for updates...

:mugshot: :)

I'd buy lily pipes, but I can't find an inflow that would sit comfortably on my tank. I need a glazer surface skimmer to hide it and eventually I'll pick up a glass outflow so it looks nicer in the display.

I'll also pick up an inline when I care too but I'd rather stock my tank etc first.

I'll also pick up an inline when I care too but I'd rather stock my tank etc first.

I got one if you need it. 2213 previous user here :) if its a 2215 idk if it will fit

Archived