ReefCleaners.org

ApiratenamedJohn's sunken treasure (bc14)

ApiratenamedJohn

ApiratenamedJohn

ok, so i went to sacramento this weekend to check out the stores up there. ended up poicking up some livestock and a few small frags. but ended up moving some of the inhabitants around. i moved terrance over to the bc 29 and added a pair of clowns and a bicolor blenny to this tank.

but here are some pics.

6497444409_bdee55dc57_z.jpg

6497445059_24faff2eeb_z.jpg

6497485449_9408e4788b_z.jpg

they dont like to sit still for pictures

6497479451_8af0ba73ff_z.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet tank man. That scorpion fish is awesome. I think I will eventually set up a tank to house something similar. I like the natural look you got goin with the macros and stuff. Do you have a thread for the bc29?

ApiratenamedJohn
Sweet tank man. That scorpion fish is awesome. I think I will eventually set up a tank to house something similar. I like the natural look you got goin with the macros and stuff. Do you have a thread for the bc29?

thanks man. yeah its in my sig. but the 29 isnt much to look at yet.

ApiratenamedJohn

i have a ghetto pic off of my fiances phone. lol she managed to snag it before he found his hole to hide in.

ill put it up here in a few minutes.

ApiratenamedJohn
post-68009-1322553867_thumb.jpg

:o

stunning.

I changed my mind I wouldnt get rid of it lol

exactly why i dont mind the risk of having him. plus he has been in that spot for a couple months now so i think he is happy. :)

ApiratenamedJohn
I saw the link right after I posted that lol. I want to see the eel already. Get to it and get a pic!

6497831835_a290df288d_z.jpg

the richardsons eel before he ran and hid. ghetto pic and dirty tank from floating the bags.

ApiratenamedJohn
Awesome eel!

I love eels. They are one of my favorite fish. I have a freshwater eel and he's the coolest.

Hahaha me too. But this guy is a jerk lol he came out of the bag at us trying to get us as soon as I untied it. He was trying to bite us through the bag before that. Lol I'm like "don't bite me, don't bite me, don't bite me, don't bite me, don't bite me." every time I put my hand in the tank.

ApiratenamedJohn

I found the Bicolor blenny on top of the filter floss on chamber two the other day. He wasn't dead, I put him back in the display amd he is swimming around today like nothing happened. The clowns are loving it in there too. Today I decided to break down the 3 gal. Put the three sexy shrimps, the porcelain crab, and the Pom Pom in this tank. I also put the branch of orange zoas and a frag of watermelon zoas in there too.

• 2 weeks later...
ApiratenamedJohn

My brother texted me and let me know about a sale going on in rancho cordova. tropical aquarium specialties was having a going out of business sale. so i decided to make the hour and a half drive up. it was worth it. got a lot of coral and a couple maxi mini anemones for cheap.

ill shut up. here are pics.

6562780849_0eb6ca5e70_z.jpg

6562776291_345f87a70d_z.jpg

6562772881_c2bebfaedc_z.jpg

6518082775_de66c12255_z.jpg

6562783275_dc99f2571a_z.jpg

how does everyone get rid of this hard green algae on the glass? my nano scrubber deal doesnt cut it.

ApiratenamedJohn
Where did you get him? LFS?

At pet extreme of all places. That's where I got the leaf fish in my bc29 and Gilbert the bicolor blenny as well as Alfonso the pom Pom crab and Bruce the anemone porcelain crab. Its really the only lfs that's not 40 minutes, or more, away.

ApiratenamedJohn

But I don't drink. Haha Although I do love the new commercials. I'll find something piratey since Humphrey isn't cutting it.

ApiratenamedJohn

i tried adding a new avatar but it still shows my old one so i have no idea how to do this. unless its already done and just takes a little bit to load.... maybe my fiance is right and im just too impatient. lol

ApiratenamedJohn

Poor puppy nothing. Humphrey loves every bit of it. Hahaha that fool has more clothes then I do. But he does get cold pretty easily.

Archived