ReefCleaners.org

Eel fans, beware

pmemmer

I bet he put peanut butter on the tip, Kinky dude, dumb :ninja:

ewww!

Why not swim with Cleaner shrimp then? They wouldn't want to climb up your tally-whacker, and they do the same thing the eels do?

;)

Eeeeeeeew!! And I doubt it's possible to fit a 1" round eel into a 2mm hole. Remember those blocks and holes you played with when you were a child? The big round block wouldn't fit in the small round hole. Just sayin'.

Eeeeeeeew!! And I doubt it's possible to fit a 1" round eel into a 2mm hole. Remember those blocks and holes you played with when you were a child? The big round block wouldn't fit in the small round hole. Just sayin'.

I have seen some rather large rubber catheters laced into male cat's tallywackers and it's very startling. (I'm a vet tech, when they get blocked and can't pee and we save their lives by helping them go pee)

I believe it, the eel was pre-lubed and had the tapered end so it just worked it's way in.

But my main concern is that the man didn't realize that something was trying to get into his thing-a-ma-jig before it got in. I mean HELLO doesn't it hurt to get something shoved into that thing? LMAO so sic and something was terribly wrong with that guy.

And that tissue is very spongy and stretchy so ...

Ever witness child birth, believe me......it can happen :o

Yeah I think I would notice something working it's way in there though.

He only noticed after the eel was in his thing-a-ma-jig? I don't understand.

You know there is a parasitic freshwater fish that does this as well except when he gets in there he spreads his fins so you can't get him out. :eek: ouch!

No!

I don't understand how you guys don't sit or squish yourselves all the time!

I used to teach kids to ride horsed and one boy sat on himself and about fainted, fell off the horse and then laid there for 10 minutes.

They seem very awkward. :huh:

Archived