Coral Vue Hydros

Zoafreak's 10g college tank

Zoafreak

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
definitely a good deal, but why 12? haha

Well i said i'll give you $20 and give me what you want. Cause $20 is about what you would pay at a petstore, so i got some for my display tank, frag tank, and for my cousin's school tank. The bad thing is that they look brown under daylights, but super red with the blue actinics. owell. they were cheap.

Also the chow hound that i was buying corals from had everything 60% off so i bought more snails and hermits for 40 cents each, two more clowns for $8each, a nice burgundy star for $7, flame cardinal for $7

Borrowed a Dremel from work and fragged lots of zoanthids. Got frags of Blue tubs, Miami hurricanes, eagle eyes, Purple Death, some other assorted zoas and green palys. also fragged a bunch of kenyan trees and blue and red mushrooms. oh, and some bird's nest.

Got my photo app to work again so i can download the pictures. will e doing this over the thanksgiving break :D

• 2 weeks later...

bought some sweet Red and white acans with some nice green spots, Christmas colors!! Also Green and white acans. and i got a free Blasto frag with 20+ heads on it all for $52!! Pics up whenever I stop putting it off/ when exams and papers are done. FML.

Archived