Top Shelf Aquatics

mew tank

supernip

Daym bout time you got one up! Hopefully you will keep it going! i like the custom lid and filter. Nice rockscape too! taggin'

• 4 months later...

are you the hikikomori?

nice scape, though after nearly half a year it appears your coralline is growing like an impotent old man

but for cereal Im diggin it

yes a hikikomori. I scaped it to emphasis shadows. I was going to do a custom led retro but I got lazy and had extra equipment lying around. Perhaps in the future. Net water vol is 2.5g. My lid is the bluest part of my low iron tank :3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Builder Anthony

Very nice liverock i think alot of people rush that part but looking at your pictures it looks good and i dont even see any coral.Still pleaseing to the eye

i got corals, very few of them... theyll eventually grow out and im not sure i want to add more corals unless i really like that particular specimen

I don't have an update on this tank as there hasnt been any real change, but here is a sneak peak at a long term project I'm working on. Feel free to guess what you're looking at.

2r2uccw.jpg

Boring.

:P

yeah well if you wanted to get bored, I can oblige

• 2 weeks later...

I know what it is nip. Lookin slick with that dual mp10 you build. have you figure put the water flow from sucking in to much air causing bubbles?

What kind of fish is that? Look sick as fire!

Archived