ReefCleaners.org

Matt's 29g Reef

Clavius85

I believe his words are "tell him to stop buying fish from incredipet. That's where he got all of his YCG" haha

....He's got a point.

It's funny to me that, not even halfway full that thing has tripled your tank volume haha.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a LOT of brittle stars....did you scoop them out and add them to the new tank?

Looks good so far...where did you get that rock?

I believe his words are "tell him to stop buying fish from incredipet. That's where he got all of his YCG" haha

....He's got a point.

It's funny to me that, not even halfway full that thing has tripled your tank volume haha.

I'm not a fan of Incredipet. But occasionally they have a few nice fish that appear healthy. Like the clown I got. And they're really the only game in town except for MVP which is super expensive.

That's a LOT of brittle stars....did you scoop them out and add them to the new tank?

Looks good so far...where did you get that rock?

Yeah the amount of brittle stars in the pico was unbelievable. I grabbed all the life I could and transferred it to the new tank. The rock came from Reefcleaners.

Just got home from work. Tank looks fine (aside from being unfinished, lol). Temperature is stable. Clownfish is out swimming around like normal and corals are open. I'll take some pics in a minute.

Been working on my stock list. Here's what I'm thinking:

1 True Perc (already have)

1 Blue/Green Chromis

1 Coral Beauty

1 Tailspot Blenny

HAD TO GO GET AN ANGEL INSTEAD OF FINISHING THE PLUMBING HUH!!??!

Is the water even up to the water line on the heater?

Clavius85
HAD TO GO GET AN ANGEL INSTEAD OF FINISHING THE PLUMBING HUH!!??!

WHAT?! WHERE'D THAT ANGEL COME FROM?!!

Archived