Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Matt's 29g Reef

Clavius85

How the hell did you miss bass pro?!!?!?!?! You HAVE to look at it when you pull in the parking lot. There is no way around it.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How the hell did you miss bass pro?!!?!?!?! You HAVE to look at it when you pull in the parking lot. There is no way around it.

:lol:

I have no idea how I missed it!

I need to stop buying fishing stuff. But I bought this new, bigger tackle box. So obviously I need to fill it up with lures, etc. Went fishing today on Elkhorn. Caught ZERO fish. :angry:

...you got no skills :D

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."

-Steven Wright

I believe I was doing the latter today... :lol:

Better quote:

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all day in a boat drinking beer."

George Carlin

Don't even know where elkhorn is.

Wanna buy my boat?! :D

It's around Georgetown.

I wish I could afford a boat. Fishing from the shore sucks.

I want a different one... Less fish more party.

Dad's got a bass boat so my fish and ski isn't required anymore.

Just picked up the tank and stand! Tomorrow the work begins!

I need to:

-Order a 150w Hamilton Reefstar from Foster & Smith (best price there)

-Order a Glass-Holes overflow kit and return kit

-Drill the tank

-Paint the back of the tank black

-Reinforce the stand in a few places

-Sand the stand and paint it black

-Buy a standard 10g tank for the sump

-Build the sump

-Buy a return pump

...this may end up costing me more than I thought it would. Anybody want to buy a nice telescope? :lol:

Removed the wood trim from the tank and got most of the stand sanded. Still need to reinforce the stand in a few spots for peace of mind.

Slight change of plans regarding lighting this thing. I just committed to buying back my old 250w 20" Sunpod from the person I sold it to a few months ago when I broke down my Solana. Got it for the same price I sold it for, $200!

Haha, nice.

I went to the Taylorsville Lake tailwater a few days ago with my Dad. Of course, he caught a nice largemouth and I caught nothing. :rolleyes:

The one I caught before this one was an inch or two smaller but finned the hell out of me when I went to snap a picture. That'll teach me to pay more attention.

Archived