inTank Media Baskets

Psychs' shallow square

Psychosis

Chris George

Very nice job! Just when I thought I was sold on an AI Sol for my square shallow, someone throws a par38/30 wrench my way. I love the idea of intentional spotlighting to create something unique.

It occurs to me I've never done a top down with the pumps off...

042611175732.jpg

Oh, and a more in depth look at "Sps island." It is a very interesting shape, with a caven for NPS if I ever feel like a feeding regiment again.

042311134109.jpg

042311134023.jpg

Finally, a shot of how difficult these leds make it to photograph the tank. I call it the glo snail.

042611180007.jpg

Very nice tank there!. Similar dimension except your overflow is inside. Have you done modification with the teeth yet? How you hang the lights? Maybe some emt pipe? that way you can hide all the cables from tank floor?

following along

Lol funny how i just got back on this sight and the first tank i see is my old tank hahaha...looks good by the way i just picked up a biocube 14 so ill start up a thread on that once its up.. Ps, i tryed to help clean it but i was tired from working all day sorry for not having it clean. Post more pics

Psychosis

You actually did fine man, I just stood there looking stupid for 30 minutes haha. The only real pain was that tiny bit of sand left. It made it fine in the focus by the way. If you ever want a frag for the biocube let me know, im getting decent growth with the two bulbs.

In other news, ive made a few additions. A large millie frag and a standard issue orange cap attached with to much aquamend. Oh, and a pair of mini minis that I can't photograph well. Im still happy with it.

Update shots:

050611205706.jpg

050611205645.jpg

050611205635.jpg

Awesome pics man. Looks like you have a lot of snails in that tank...why don't you try to give some away lmfao!!! :P

You dont know the half of it...ever had to peel 40 of them out of a filter sock? Chase them around the floor? I tried feeding one to a duncan, morbid as that sounds. I barely ever see the full size cerith, but the second the lights go out the dwarf all start to orgy.

• 3 weeks later...
digitalfreq

I love the dimensions of your tank. What is it sitting on? Is it a custom made stand? Any chance you can take a few detailed shots of the stand? i'll be building a similar setup soon. I want to go 24X24X12.

• 8 months later...
AndeWonderland

I am totally in love with how this whole tank looks, i can't wait to see it when it's done! :D I'll be following this for sure.

Archived