Innovative Marine Aquariums

Help the Livestock Classifed

dickie52

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I....cannnt..stop.....watching...... it.......

lol thanks! but srsly

That's what I was jut thinking lol....I come back to this thread jut for that

Guidelines For Posting:

• Prefix your topic titles with [FS] or [WTB] when selling or requesting an item, respectively.

• Include your general location in the "Topic Description" field when making a new listing.

• If your item is for local pickup only, include that in the "Topic Description" field along with your city and state.

• Clearly price your items for sale, listings with no price may be removed.

thank you

Guidelines For Posting:

• Prefix your topic titles with [FS] or [WTB] when selling or requesting an item, respectively.

• Include your general location in the "Topic Description" field when making a new listing.

• If your item is for local pickup only, include that in the "Topic Description" field along with your city and state.

thank you

Guidelines For Posting:

thank you

Orange Crush
Nano-reef sucks now. It's full of wannabe mods , mods that don't actually moderate, flamers, and people that just act like children.

Nano-reef sucks now. It's full of crybabies who report threads for no good reason whatsoever. Did you know that on the report page it says "This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectional content, etc and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons." Really? You find this thread objectional? Is that even a word? My gosh people. If you don't like it, don't open it.

Congrats Dickie. Your thread that you bump once a week or so was reported as spam.

Way to do your job. Instead of being a prick you could PM.

Oh and thank you for proving my point that mods don't actually moderate!

Man, you are on fire today! Which one do you want to be this time, the pot or the kettle?

Matt

Orange Crush
Way to do your job. Instead of being a prick you could PM.

Oh and thank you for proving my point that mods don't actually moderate!

I find that addressing certain PMs in public is more effective in helping people understand the way we do things. Don't take offense, just quit reporting items that don't actually break the rules or aren't actually offensive, k? :flower:

pmoradi2002
I find that addressing certain PMs in public is more effective in helping people understand the way we do things. Don't take offense, just quit reporting items that don't actually break the rules or aren't actually offensive, k? :flower:

Well at least you were nice about it :grouphug:

Congrats Dickie. Your thread that you bump once a week or so was reported as spam.

OW_ND.gif

I want to spend my hard earned money and I figure what better place than Livestock Classified. I also know that time is money, so if people put their address info in the title, I only have to open ones near me and I would save time, which is money. Then I could spend more money. Seems like a win win all they way around.

By that same logic., You're wasting your time., and as such., Your Money., by reviving this tread every other day,. Just sayin... :happydance:

By that same logic., You're wasting your time., and as such., Your Money., by reviving this tread every other day,. Just sayin... :happydance:

But...If by bumping this thread and having people actually post their location, he may ultimately be saving more time not reading threads from non-locals compared to the time spent bumping this thread. Akin to "you gotta spend money to make money".

;)

Well.,., If we were to assume that people actually read and comprehend his message then I would see your point., However., I believe that by pushing and pushing ad nauseum, He would actually hinder his own objective., No matter how well intended it is., Just like that commercial for whatever., that they play every 10 minutes on (insert broadcast medium here)., people will inevitably gloss over it., dismissing it as just another guy on a "soap box".,

I agree with his message., just not his means

Free bump to help the classifieds., ;)

Man, you guys keep me chuckling all day long with this stuff. I sit in class with my smart phone open just reading all the hilarious stuff rather than paying attention to z-transforms like I should be doing. 8-)

Often times, it appears to be a circus with the same few being the clowns. Theres the guy that always tries to jump a gap much to wide...The guy that tries to do some Chuck Norris move and hits himself in the nads, and then the rest of us shouting "FAIL".

Got to love when someone finally gets theirs though, and we all get to laugh when their tank crashes from dosing too much KALK overnight like a tard.

Seriously though, seems like most the time you will need to ship an item anyways. So it doesnt seem like such a big deal for a seller to remember to mention his location other than country. Ive been pretty surprised with the success I have found thus far with the classifieds...Well, as far as buying things goes...

Matt

Often times, it appears to be a circus with the same few being the clowns. Theres the guy that always tries to jump a gap much to wide...The guy that tries to do some Chuck Norris move and hits himself in the nads, and then the rest of us shouting "FAIL".

Got to love when someone finally gets theirs though, and we all get to laugh when their tank crashes from dosing too much KALK overnight like a tard.

Butt hurt much? :huh:

Butt hurt much? :huh:

Hey, Im not the one griping about the free mods, calling people children, and then trying to make nice when my tank crashes. :D

matt

No but you are the one running to random threads trying to get your little jabs in here and there.,,. You obviously have a problem with the guy.,

If you wanna call someone out., Be a Man and call him out. Dont run from door step to door step talkin trash behind someones back., Thats what children do.,

from what ive read the last few months you're both a couple of pricks. Get over yourselves., seriously youll have a happier life

Out.

No but you are the one running to random threads trying to get your little jabs in here and there.,,. You obviously have a problem with the guy.,

If you wanna call someone out., Be a Man and call him out. Dont run from door step to door step talkin trash behind someones back., Thats what children do.,

from what ive read the last few months you're both a couple of pricks. Get over yourselves., seriously youll have a happier life

Out.

Just trying to fit in here, like everyone else...And, I have no idea who you are talking about. :happy:

Talking trash? Usually, trash refers to garbage does it not? What exactly have I said that was untrue?

Behind someone's back? I believe I HAVE called out, to them, anyone that has stood to be corrected...

EDIT: Looks like you need to swap places with that fish pictured above...

Matt

Seriously, you ought to be talking pmor...Also, sh*t talking implies false statements. I have simply stated facts about many people here.

Matt

Would you three shut the f**k up and quit instigating sh*t with each other?

Thanks

And what was all that fishy business out of you just a second ago? :D

Nuff said...out.

Stay tuned for my sh*t talking thread coming to the lounge.

Matt

Archived