inTank Media Baskets

Clowe's 20L LPS/softy tank

clowe18

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems like almost every tank gets teh cyano at 6 months :ninja: i got rid of mine by using some red slime remover as directed only 1 time but i think you need a skimmer to use it properly? cant remember and im too lazy to go find the box to read it lol

• 2 weeks later...
it seems like almost every tank gets teh cyano at 6 months :ninja: i got rid of mine by using some red slime remover as directed only 1 time but i think you need a skimmer to use it properly? cant remember and im too lazy to go find the box to read it lol

haha is that true? i had one to many fish in mine.

removed him and addded some GFO and the problems solved!

• 2 months later...

My tank hit a year old on the 16th so heres a bunch of pics

reef050.jpg

reef051.jpg

reef033.jpg

reef036.jpg

reef042.jpg

reef019.jpg

reef016.jpg

reef025.jpg

reef031.jpg

reef023.jpg

reef009.jpg

reef001.jpg

reef034.jpg

Livestock list is on the first page along with a FTS

lemme know what you guys think!

Alright so i want some better growth with my sps so i want to lower my lights what would you guys suggest the high between the water and my fixture to be? There about 6 in about the water now.

i have a Tek 4X24 Watt t5

Bulb Combo:

* ATI Blue +

* KZ Fiji Purple

* ATI Aquablue Special

* ATI Blue +

Thanks!

Awesome tank man! absolutely love the zoas and the plate. how about a FTS? :)

Thank you! I want more zoas and palys but I'm running out of room and I'm making a transition to sps.

Which ones are your favorite?

And the FTS is on the first page

3721787[/url]']

Thank you! I want more zoas and palys but I'm running out of room and I'm making a transition to sps.

Which ones are your favorite?

And the FTS is on the first page

Oh didn't see that the FTS was updated! haha and I really like those fire and ice zoas. At least I think that's what they're called... Red skirts, blue white centers

Oh didn't see that the FTS was updated! haha and I really like those fire and ice zoas. At least I think that's what they're called... Red skirts, blue white centers

The last ones? Those are ring of fires.. Close though haha I got fire and ice in my tank too!

Yeah the last ones! haha zoas and their designer names.... O.o

all corals man.. haha sps got some crazy ones too strawbeyy short cake pearl berry.. theres just so many

Hmmmm that's odd. Sorry man, gonna try another?

Maybe.. I was thinking an algae blenny again or a dimond goby idk for sure yet but another nano fish that's intresting. What would you suggest?

I really like all your pictures! It is coming along very nicely :)

Thank you!! I just want to keep everything stable and allow my corals to grow out now maybe some more sps or something idk yet. I have to tear it down in 6 months so indont want to invest to much money yaknow?

Maybe.. I was thinking an algae blenny again or a dimond goby idk for sure yet but another nano fish that's intresting. What would you suggest?

I wouldn't suggest a diamond goby because they are notoriously hard to feed and need a well established sand bed. If you are interested in a goby, a good choice would be a shrimp goby such as a yasha, watchmen, or highfin. If you want, you can also get a pistol shrimp to pair with it.

If you're looking for more active fish, I would suggest bicolor blennies, wrasses, or possibly a damsel. Aggression might become a factor though. haha

You got lots to choose from!

I wouldn't suggest a diamond goby because they are notoriously hard to feed and need a well established sand bed. If you are interested in a goby, a good choice would be a shrimp goby such as a yasha, watchmen, or highfin. If you want, you can also get a pistol shrimp to pair with it.

If you're looking for more active fish, I would suggest bicolor blennies, wrasses, or possibly a damsel. Aggression might become a factor though. haha

You got lots to choose from!

Oh alright cool. Thanks! I think a wrasse or

Blenny of some sort

Archived