Coral Vue Hydros

DIY LED JBJ NC 28 -> Now with 100% more macros AND a NEW FTS! weeeeeee.....

dhraakoxr

Very nice JBJ and amazing acans!

You must be using a tripod or have very steady hands to take some of these shot. They're awesome by the way. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You pushed that NC to the max, bravo. Imagine what you could do with a larger rimless tank? Seriously good job.

Thanks!

I'd LOVE a rimless tank! Say a 30-50 G shallow rimless tank. That would be awesome. One day, one day :).

Very nice JBJ and amazing acans!

You must be using a tripod or have very steady hands to take some of these shot. They're awesome by the way. :)

Heh, the side shots were all on a tripod yeah. All the top downs though.. I WISH I could figure out how to make some sort of a tripod system work. I would rather not shoot in such a high ISO on those shots. One day I'll figure something out!

awesome job.. your colors are just awesome..

:) Thanks

Great shots man! I need a macro lens.

I love it! I just wish it was easier to use with a tripod from top-down.

That is some fashionable looking Acans, man. Love their coloring.

Thanks, I've been enjoying them greatly. I realllly need to update this with new pics as everything has grown soooo much since I last took pics.

I took a few random ones.

Just a SPS closeup:

IMG_5810.jpg

And one of the Acans with many new babies.

IMG_5801.jpg

Scoly and friends:

IMG_5793.jpg

Zoa's n Acan:

IMG_5796.jpg

• 1 month later...

This tank is amazing, I am in love with your acans! An acan will most likely be my next addition, my only hope is that they look as good as yours!

• 4 weeks later...
This tank is amazing, I am in love with your acans! An acan will most likely be my next addition, my only hope is that they look as good as yours!

Thanks! They are a great creature that's for sure! Slow growing but they do take off over time. All of mine have grown many a new heads since I've bought em. It's been awhile since you've posted this though so hopefully you've found an acan or two and are enjoying them!

• 1 month later...
Love this new SPS. Really really cool how the polyps are, nothing like any other SPS I have.

IMG_0606.jpg

So I found this thread and then I found this picture and then I found my new most favorite picture/the only picture so far from NR that is the background on my iPhone. I exited off of my browser at work and lost the thread! I had the picture but I couldn't find the thread.... :( I was sad but obviously I found it again and I am following for good now!

• 2 months later...

Archived