Innovative Marine Aquariums

Blue Ribbon Eel Project *HE EATS!*

Matt'sMax

I am literally dying of excitement. I am picking up the blue ribbon tomorrow morning. Today is major cleaning day and epoxy the unstable rocks day. YAY!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY .. take it slow give him plenty of time.. and grats.. I hope this is a solid adventure for you.

He's actually really long but way smaller than i thought! His body is flat but at the tallest part of the "ribbon" its about and inch or two. His face is the size of a penny if not smaller!

Thanks Guys!

Well after I put him in the tank I had to rush to work for a couple hours. Got home 20 minutes ago and still haven't seen him. he must really like the 4 feet of pvc cave!

lakshwadeep

You might want to ask a moderator to move this thread to, say, the fish forum. I don't think Christopher Marks had such a thread in mind for "hobby announcements".

FishFreak77

I am very excited to see your progress with this sometimes difficult species! I hope you have success and prove those who thought otherwise wrong B)

Well I haven't seen any sign of the peppermint, so, possible success. i still haven't seen the eel though! maybe he'll come out and explore later tonight.

Archived