Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Free red hornets

Zepo.

Nemo Niblets
Why does it seem that everyone on this board with rock in their screen-name is on the lower rung of humanity?

Lmfao

WOW 30 boxes at 30$ each sounds like someone is really coming out on top on these red hornets... 10$ a polyp. MAYBE if you get more demand you will raise the price up? or is that the peak? Looks like you've built a nice following putting up that free add I see. Anyways some of us don't mind buying aquacultured corals with a lineage because we know that by doing so we are slowing the import of colonies that are selling for 20 bucks each probably the exact ones you are harvesting from the reefs. Why don't you spend some of your clearly abundant free time on researching the impact that aquaculturing has on reef harvesting If you even care.

Oh by the way you better get a business license or you will go to jail.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does it seem that everyone on this board with rock in their screen-name is on the lower rung of humanity?

:lol:

Welcome to my sig line!

So gave away 5 total, sold three so far, two more left. Then 5 more when they color up at around the same price.

Yes, they will put you in the same block as all the old women caught selling cuttings of their best rose bushes at the horticultural club.

Lmao!

WOW 30 boxes at 30$ each sounds like someone is really coming out on top on these red hornets... 10$ a polyp. MAYBE if you get more demand you will raise the price up? or is that the peak? Looks like you've built a nice following putting up that free add I see. Anyways some of us don't mind buying aquacultured corals with a lineage because we know that by doing so we are slowing the import of colonies that are selling for 20 bucks each probably the exact ones you are harvesting from the reefs. Why don't you spend some of your clearly abundant free time on researching the impact that aquaculturing has on reef harvesting If you even care.

No one cares, get a life. Just because of this guy $20 for 5+ heads for the next two frags. Too bad he can't have one :)

Then i'll be done and post another thread in about a month. Thanks for all the positive feedback. I have a few other frags that are healing but i'll post them soon.

So gave away 5 total, sold three so far, two more left. Then 5 more when they color up at around the same price.

Lmao!

No one cares, get a life. Just because of this guy $20 for 5+ heads for the next two frags. Too bad he can't have one :)

Then i'll be done and post another thread in about a month. Thanks for all the positive feedback. I have a few other frags that are healing but i'll post them soon.

PM sent

lol

It must be nice to be so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence.

c_k_kuehne

:lol:

Welcome to my sig line!

Yea that's priceless -- going to use that for a little while on my sig also.

Since when is selling frags against the law? It's like having a yard sale. It is only a business if you sell mass corals from a wholesaler.

$10/ polyp is a great deal still!

btw your logic is invalid (ad hominem, false premise, false analogies and others) K thanks...

Thanks zepo for the frags! I just got them about 2 hours ago and put them in my tank. Theyre already opening a bit (lights arent even on yet). I'll keep you posted!

Thanks zepo for the frags! I just got them about 2 hours ago and put them in my tank. Theyre already opening a bit (lights arent even on yet). I'll keep you posted!

Not a problem ;). Hope it all turns out well.

hey zepo, recieved frags yesterday, was able to come home when they arrived and get them floating, noticed two came off plugs and box was a little wet - most likely from usps throwing the box around. I did not get home from work until 8p, and almost all frags were opening up while still in bags and today after i came home they all seem to very happy, especially the hairy mushroom, is has quadrupled in size since yesterday.

One more thing there is some feather looking alge on what i think is the frag of palys, is this good and what might it be?

Again thank you very much, look forward to getting more in the future

Archived