Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Free red hornets

Zepo.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what us Hobbyists need. People to break down the high-prices BS. Now we can all have nice pieces.

rock_lobster

Sounds fishy, why do they have to be morphed into red hornets cant you morph them for us? and post some pics?

Rick Shaw
Sounds fishy, why do they have to be morphed into red hornets cant you morph them for us? and post some pics?

yer joking right?

nor_cal_nano

You miss the word "free" in the ####ing title?

This is what us Hobbyists need. People to break down the high-prices BS. Now we can all have nice pieces.

dude zepo is legit and a real stand up person!!! i got a ton of stuff from him like 2 weeks ago. he is all about sharing the wealth not just makin a buck.

Read the thread he linked and stop being a turd.

teksilver1200

Zepo is great. I got a Keds Red zoa frag from him for reasonable price, and it's been doing real well in my tank.

because I got them a couple days ago and they take weeks to months to morph into hornets. Please do your research before bashing on something that's free and making yourself look like a jackass.

Please do your research before bashing on something that's free and making yourself look like a jackass.

+1

I had someone grab me a frag of red hornets from the wholesaler, cant wait to get them.

Bump for an awesome person

Even if they arent colored up, they are still free zoas. What can possibly be fishy about this thread? What a joke...

Psychosis

I hope so. I mean, hornets are nice, but not $50 pp+ nice.

Don't worry, next fad is right around the bend.

yeah, I have this really rare...ULTRA rare araganite sand. Comes loaded with diatomes. $100 per square inch

Archived