inTank Media Baskets

DSA neo-nano rimless 34g

nikeSB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
westcoastreefer84

you have really done a nice job with this tank. cudos on the stand build. i know the one that comes with it is a pos. i love these shallow tanks. your collection of acans is very nice also.

Wow the new tank looks sick! The stand came out great, very nice job. Can't wait to see when the corals start to fill it out...

what kind of t5 fixture are you running? tank looks great..I'll be interested in your fixture if you do sell..

im just using a nova extreme at the moment with 2 blue+, 1 aquascience 22000k, 1 aquablue special

Wow the new tank looks sick! The stand came out great, very nice job. Can't wait to see when the corals start to fill it out...

thanks dude

Trolldoll
i need some suggestions for a skimmer that would fit in a 10g sump. right now im still using my old cpr bak pak with a new pump so its still skimming ok. i was thinking about the vertex in-80 but im not sure if itll fit in the sump

Did you get a skimmer yet? I can give you the footprint for the In-80 if need be. How much clearance do you have in your cabinet?

Nice!
I really love your stand, great work!
Nice job everything looks great.

thanks all of you!

Did you get a skimmer yet? I can give you the footprint for the In-80 if need be. How much clearance do you have in your cabinet?

ive decided to go with a swc 120 or 160. thanks though! ill keep the in-80 in mind just in case

picked up 3 new frags for less than 10$

acropora suharsonoi (cant get a good pic)

IMG_0725.jpg

pokerstar monti

IMG_0729.jpg

pink digitata

Very nice indeed! I have been looking at going with this tank also. Any trouble with livestock going airborn? Also any issues with snails getting into the return? thanks!

Any trouble with livestock going airborn? Also any issues with snails getting into the return? thanks!

for some reason, i mentally pictured a series of snails catapulting across the room from the tank. :lol:

Very nice indeed! I have been looking at going with this tank also. Any trouble with livestock going airborn? Also any issues with snails getting into the return? thanks!

thanks. i dont have many snails but i shouldnt have a problem when i do get more. they try to go up the waterfall but usually dont got in. by the time theyll get to return hole, they probably wouldnt want to go in because of the flow.

for some reason, i mentally pictured a series of snails catapulting across the room from the tank. :lol:

lol thatd be nuts. im going to cover my pipes with something soon though to prevent them from getting in

• 2 weeks later...

Archived