SaltCritters.com

Lawnman's Elos Mini RIP

Lawnman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I lost my nuc greens,some pink barbies and a few hornets. I still have about 20 different kinds.Nothing high end at the moment but that will change in a few weeks lol.I am really into chalices at the moment.Gonna pick up a few new chalices at the frag swap.Hoping to get a flamethrower chalice and a few watermelon ones. I am sure I will grab up a few different zoas when I am there as well.I have not been able to get my zoas back to looking like they did in the biocube 29 since I moved them to the Elos. I want to get my garden back up to speed like my avatar.

animalmaster6

The garden in your avatar is absolutely stunning! I hope to have that in the 125 :P

I've been liking chalices lately too, I used to not like them at all. It's weird.

Can't wait to get them in the 125.

Well the tank has finally made a full recovery after the mini crash. Zoas are looking stellar along with my chalices. Picked up a new red chalice last night at the LFS.Next saturday is the INDMAS frag swap.So look out I have a knot in my pocket ready to burn baby burn.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes just been busy with work.Here is a few new pictures of some chalices.

corals004-3.jpg

corals002-1.jpg

corals003-1.jpg

corals006-3.jpg

I also am getting a nice collection of Acros will get some pictures very soon.The Elos is looking great.

• 1 month later...

A couple quick snaps been pretty busy at work.

corals011-3.jpg

corals012-1.jpg

I have some PPE'S and some true blue hornets for sale if any one is interested PM me.

corals001-3.jpg

Hey where ya been man??

I need to get some of those zoas from ya, make your tank look less awesome! ha

Thanks guys. Jacob I have been lurking off and on. Just been really busy with work. My lights are usually off by the time I get home. I haven't added anything in a while just letting it grow. It is hard enough trying to find time for my weekly water change when I get home at 9.

Ahh bummer man. Well it is good you are still lurking haha! The tank looks really good, especially the zoanthids of course!

The tank looks sick. I guess you didn't like the leds. My biocube loves the unit i built but I really don't have it up to high(blues 100 whites about 40%). Your challices are sick. I have a few that are hitting the 4-5" mark and the larger they get the sicker they look. Things are looking great in your tank. Keep up whatever it is you are doing.

Well for the last few months all I have been doing is weekly 4 gallon water changes. I feed my fish flake daily and a cube or 2 of mysis to my chalice and mysis. That is about all I havebeen doing.I haven't even tested the tank in 2 months omgomgomg but I skim and run carbon and phosguard.

• 2 months later...
No never did replace those bird.But would love to have some more.Hit me up I could afford to buy a few zoas/palys.

Sounds good. I may be having a medical procedure down in Gainsville the second week of Oct and expect to be there for at least a week (will know 100% next Tuesday), but more likely 2 so do not think I am going to be trying to get someone to care for the tank. Seen too many vacation disaster threads to feel comfortable leaving it in someones care.

I may be looking to get rid of all livestock so if there is anything you see you want LMK.

Here is a recent pic, though not detailed. I will post in the classifieds more detail pics if I decide that is the route to go.

Picture354.jpg

• 1 month later...
squirrelieygrrrl

What a sweet little tank Lawn!

Love it for sure, especially that A. youngei, I really like the way its growing in three branches. You definitely have a nice collection going there. omgomgomg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived