Coral Vue Hydros

Lawnman's Elos Mini RIP

Lawnman

another beautiful elos mini!

Thanks to you I now know which side is the front. Hope it turns out as nice as yours and sushi's. Was hoping to get some pictures tonight but it is still cloudy. Gonna rinse the sock and hope it clears tomorrow.

Belle I did get some new things today. Some true blue hornets and a tyree hurricane chalice. What did you receive?

Moar pics please :)

Working on it as soon as it clears up.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i ordered the frag pack from mr.coral

got:

kix'n'coral

zombie eyes

coco pink

blue eyed devils

hotties

purple fission

i got the blues

electric shock

blue bullseye

blue eyed girl

and an extra frag(not sure what it is) ;)

Hey, what's going on in here?

Not much Chazde just a new little tank. Anything new with you? You have any sweet new zoas for the palace?

got:

kix'n'coral

zombie eyes

coco pink

blue eyed devils

hotties

purple fission

i got the blues

electric shock

blue bullseye

blue eyed girl

and an extra frag(not sure what it is) ;)

:o You got the hook up GIRL.

updated fts PLEASE

No FTS yet frags are still not arranged.They were sliming so bad monday that I thought I would let them be for a few days.

3 dollars a frag is awesome. Anymore when I buy zoas I have them shipped overnight.I have lost so many zoas thru priority from shipping delays and cold weather that it isn't worth saving the extra 20 dollars anymore.

yeah, only time i think it would be wise to do priority is in the summer when the nights are warmer....

the frag pack was $85 shipped and the shipping was included, so when i get my 58 up and running, i am going to order some more corals through them...i want some acans and some scolys...

and lots more zoas!!! lol i want the whole center of my tank to be a zoa garden, and i am well on my way...lol..i have no more room in my 14 gallon for zoas, so cant buy anymore right now :( but soon enough i will have tons of room :)

What is the name of this "$3 a frag" place?

yeah, the best part was they were shipped overnite too, and averaging out to less than $3 a frag... :)
animalmaster6

Cool. Here's my list of zoas I hope to get eventually. Still adding lol

- Army Paly

- Grandis Paly

- Sunny Sky Zoos

- Green Tea Zoos

- Green mango Zoos

- Icy Hot Zoos

- Hot Tamale Zoos

- Vivid Sour Apple Zoos

- Purple Death Palys

- Strawberry Starburst Zoos

- Cinnamon Polyps

- Neon Cloves

- Nuclear Green paly

- Fruit Loops Zoos

Well it cleared up and I moved some stuff around and made it cloudy again.Still trying to figure out how to get good photos with the blue LEDS kinda tricky.

I cleaned up the sump area a little tonight

pictures007.jpg

A few frags on the rack

pictures004.jpg

Purple Hornet

rip004-1.jpg

A FTS with just the white lights on.When I take a picture with whites and blues the whole picture is just BLUE need to work on it.Still need to arrange everything how I want it and get the Nanos out and the MP-10 in.

pictures009.jpg

My Mini Nem coming out for some light and food.

pictures011.jpg

That is it for tonight going to go practice with the camera for a while.

love it!!! love the clowns, i sooo want some black and white clowns, but not sure how well they would do with the 2 orange and white ones i have....

cant wait to see more pics!!! :)

Kinda coming along. I think I need a new camera this Kodak is at least 10-12 years old.The rock work is 1 piece of rock.I found that at the LFS about a year ago. 15 lbs

Good Title...Zoa Palace!

So you abandoned your Bio Cube adventure.... :angry::lol:

Tank looks nice, but I thought you wanted a bigger tank. Good luck with your new reef. Keep posting pics I'm following....

Good Title...Zoa Palace!

So you abandoned your Bio Cube adventure.... :angry::lol:

Tank looks nice, but I thought you wanted a bigger tank. Good luck with your new reef. Keep posting pics I'm following....

The biocube is dead.Sitting in the garage smelling like a stagnet old swimming pool.LOL I thought about going bigger for a while but I am not that into fish. I really just like zoas and a nano is big enough for me to keep zoas and some LPS in. In the spring,summer and fall I am super busy with my business and to keep up on a larger tank would be impossible. I am working on my photo skills so I will be posting alot of pictures. How is your big tank coming along?Is it still dry?

Kinda coming along. I think I need a new camera this Kodak is at least 10-12 years old.The rock work is 1 piece of rock.I found that at the LFS about a year ago. 15 lbs

Nice nice. I'll let you know if I stumble across any good deals since I'm looking too. Canon or Nikon is the way to go!

Archived