Innovative Marine Aquariums

Gabe's Custom 10G Shallow Contest Cube

gabe3eb

Thanks RKC. Appreciate it.

I got the other PAR38 lamp in this week. That makes 1 x 20K with 60 degree optics and 1 x 12K with 80 degree optics. Here is the iPhone photo.

post-365-1262829974_thumb.jpg

Over the past week since the "disaster" I have noticed a serious change in color (or lack of color) on the Fungia. Hopefully doubling the light will help bring the color back. :huh:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a neat set-up. I love shallow cubes. The lights are going to take you beyond this tank though, I think. There is so much they can do. I hope all the corals make it through the tanks duration and good luck!

My babies are doing great (the onyx clowns that is). They are extremely social and have learned to associate me and my fingers with food, which is really cool. I'm sure the fact that they are tank-raised contributes to that. To put them into perspective, the largest fish in my tank is my Yellow Clown Goby, lol.

As for the corals, not a lot has changed over the past week. The Armor of Gods and Red people eaters seem a bit pissed lately and the green fungia has lost its green, so its just a fleshy colored fungia. Everything else has been holding pretty steady and doing well. The Duncans are definitely pissed off at the clowns constant attempt to host them. Cool nonetheless!

omgomgomg

Good a time now as any to go ahead and duck out of the contest. I have over $200 in the LED lights on this tank and put as many corals as I possibly could fit. I'm about to place another order for some more flow in the tank as well.

I'm thankful the contest is running and look forward to voting for some the people out there that are putting a lot of thought and creativity into their tanks.

Damsels R Cool
Good a time now as any to go ahead and duck out of the contest. I have over $200 in the LED lights on this tank and put as many corals as I possibly could fit. I'm about to place another order for some more flow in the tank as well.

I'm thankful the contest is running and look forward to voting for some the people out there that are putting a lot of thought and creativity into their tanks.

Ok so your out?

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't checked this out in a while and it looks like you recovered nicely. keep us updated event though you dipped put of the contest.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived