Coral Vue Hydros

BC14 hood parts

racerfreak

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the HOT canister filter and NC28 Quad hood are still for sale. I just want to get rid of them, so give me a fair price and they are yours. I just need space and would like to have some extra pennies to put towards things for the tank.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
racerfreak

My NC28 Tank & Stand

$150.00 PICKED UP FIRM! WILLING TO SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE

(I'm located in Somers NY 10589, shipping includes packing materials and shipping)

Includes:

• NC28 Gallon Tank w/o Hood
  • NC28 Stand
  • Stock Media Basket
  • Stock Pumps
  • DIY Custom Mesh Top

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

your in somers NY you said how far from CT is that... would you be willing to meet me at the NY CT border if so it's a deal right now I"ll PM you with my # thx's Brian

pmed you back all sounds good thx's brian lets get this done.. If you can I'll meet you at the danbuary mall today anytime soon too if you can thx's again Brian...

CPR AeroForce HOB Skimmer - $130 + shipping

-No cracks or any issues at all. This is the best skimmer I have ever owned and it has proven to work amazingly. The only reason I am selling this skimmer is because I plan to use a sump in my next tank.

(I will post current pics tomorrow)

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

NEP is still available, I have original box and everything. 10k bulbs have about 4 months of use while the blue bulbs have about 6-8 months of use. PM me if you are serious :D

NEP is still available, I have original box and everything. 10k bulbs have about 4 months of use while the blue bulbs have about 6-8 months of use. PM me if you are serious :D

Check your PM for 20" NEP !

Jake

Archived