Coral Vue Hydros

$6 a polyp for nuclear green paly

WoWFish

so today me and my friends went to the lfs and were just looking around then out of no were my friend spots some nuclear green palys. me and him have been wanting these for a long time (LONG) but they have always been to much. there were only 3 polyps on this rock so we ask the guy working and he says $18. me and my friend just looked at each other and smiled. so in the end we split the cost for them and played rock, paper,scissors for the 2polyps and the other got the 1. i won and now i finally have nuclear greens.

im still in awww at the price per polyp thow $6( now thats a deal).

Pics or it didn't happen ! :D

give me till tommorow my lights are off and they arnt fully open by the time i get home they should be open. lol i think its funny how you dont believe me. :) but i can understand it really is to hard to believe

+1 on the pics....I wanna see!

lol alright. tommorow around 4 or so.

hmm.. i was just talking to my friend at the LFS yesterday. He said he'd give a frag of these with 4 reg sized polyps and 2-3 babies for $45. Guess I should take it....? :unsure:

BS it didn't happen. Prove me wrong with some pitchers :D

i will you will see

they believe you, we just want pics is all..

lol i know you will have them tommorow

hmm.. i was just talking to my friend at the LFS yesterday. He said he'd give a frag of these with 4 reg sized polyps and 2-3 babies for $45. Guess I should take it....? :unsure:

yeah defineatly

Yup, and down the road we want free frags. Just sayin...

depends you got something i want. haha

Seeing as they're one of the most common palythoas available, $6/polyp is steep IMO...
$6 for nuclears are really cheap. that not steep at all for what they usually go for.

I bet thats what the wholesalers say...

haha

I just got a frag of ten nukes or so with 4 or so other frags of zoas/palys from a local that was clearing his frag rack.I told him to give me 20 bucks worth of junk and when met him he gave me a few bags of mystery polyps..Its great waiting for corals to open in your tank when have no idea what they are gonna be lol.

These are not the most common palys by far in the aquarium world hence the price people pay for them. You got a good deal as I charge $10 a polyp for mine

I just got a frag of ten nukes or so with 4 or so other frags of zoas/palys from a local that was clearing his frag rack.I told him to give me 20 bucks worth of junk and when met him he gave me a few bags of mystery polyps..Its great waiting for corals to open in your tank when have no idea what they are gonna be lol.

man that sounds like heaven. if only my lfs did the same

These are not the most common palys by far in the aquarium world hence the price people pay for them. You got a good deal as I charge $10 a polyp for mine

thank you

Whatcha got going on with that sandbed? ;)

i dont really know actually. i have a 12g jbj nancube with a clown and damsel in it. the tank is only 3 and half months old. what do you think is wrong ?

i dont really know actually. i have a 12g jbj nancube with a clown and damsel in it. the tank is only 3 and half months old. what do you think is wrong ?

cyano

Archived