• An SPS
    • How bout some LPS
    • Keep to softies
    • MORE ZOAS

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acans are looking good. How are your nitrates doing with feeding them? Mine jumped thru the roof even with chaeto in a fuge from feeding my acans. You still running that biocube skimmer?

• 1 month later...
LivingStrong08

Sorr for falling off the earth all.. Grad school and being smack dab in the climb of your career is crazy times! lol!! :)

I have had many changes.

More coral, less fish :( , and a new 24 gallon AP.

I will post some pics in a few minutes.

Sad news is my Yellow Assessor was finally coming out and hanging a lot with my Helfrichs! Very cool, my Hels was even trying to swims side ways and they hung out all day!! My mean a $$ clowns began spawning and became super mean.. Which made my Assessor jump. SOooooo I am selling my clowns tomorrow to a local breeder who will be able to keep em happy and breed some babies! :) Sad, but the right thing to do for our hobby! :)

I have picked up a watchmen and a tailspot for the 24 gallon. :) That tank is looking sweet! I will take pics soon promise. :)

:lol:

Your alive? I went looking for your thread the other day and it was so deep in the archives I couldn't find it for all the cob webs. No excuses we want pictures.

LivingStrong08

Some ReefKoi for ya.

ReefKoiFireworksAcan.jpg

UnrealAcan.jpg

AussieRumBayAcan.jpg

Just some random shots.

003-2.jpg

[/img]http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/LivingStrong08/GreenAussieAcan.jpg[/img]

010-3.jpg

Creation rocks that I have been building:

TimmyGCreationrock2.jpg

042.jpg

Your alive? I went looking for your thread the other day and it was so deep in the archives I couldn't find it for all the cob webs. No excuses we want pictures.

LOL!! I know man! Bad me! I like the new Avatar.. going to your page now. :) U better have some updates! lol!

LivingStrong08

Whats funny is I have the flow turned to about 40%, and I usually kick it to about 80% or so. I will leave it here for a few weeks while the new clowns adapt.. Then once they are eaten again, I will KICK UP A NOTCH! lol.

• 2 months later...
LivingStrong08

Not really with this tank... Clowns are gettng nice and big.. However this tank will be torn down once my Solana XL67 is ready... :)

So, right now I am just keeping it clean and up with water changes. :)

Archived