SaltCritters.com

mnherper, couldn't ask for a better seller.

Psychosis

This guy is amazing. I talked to him for several weeks before my order actually arrived. He was willing to hold things for a week so I could get prepared. Excellent shipper, everything looked like it had just come out of the tank when it got here. He was willing to have conversations not directly linked to my order, which I find is a great quality in any one selling any thing. He put up with about 5 order changes. This is all excluding the free frags he sent to cover shipping costs, and some just for fun it would seem. Unbeatable prices as well. I couldn't be happier, I would highly reccomend ordering from him. I know I will be again in the future.

I also am very happy with mnherper's frag of blue clove polyps and the extras he sent me :wub:

great communication, great price and packaged very well :D

I know, the blue cloves are cool. But the plates are better. On the other hand, the cloves were a freebie. Hmmmm decisions decisons.

Just to restate it

mnherper=awesome.

I also am very happy with mnherper's frag of blue clove polyps and the extras he sent me :wub:

great communication, great price and packaged very well :D

I know, the blue cloves are cool. But the plates are better. On the other hand, the cloves were a freebie. Hmmmm decisions decisons.

Just to restate it

mnherper=awesome.

thank you both very much.

GoingPostal

Back to the top after another great transaction with mnherper, my chalice looks great and I even got a free mini-nem :D Great stuff and an even better seller, give this guy your business.

• 4 months later...

More props for mnherper!

Sent me a very sweet mushie for a very sweet price. I couldn't believe the deal he gave me to be honest.

On top of that he even tossed in an awesome freebie as well!

Another NR good guy here peeps.

I look forward to picking up more goodies in the future. :)

Thanks very much R !!!

--Richie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived