Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Who got a clam from Mr. Coral?

UgoneBannas

Who here took advantage of that special Mr. Coral had and got a free clam? Was the clam you picked turn out as you expected? I'm asking because my clam looks very plain in color when I sworn I picked a very premium looking one. I have a pheonix 14k Mh. Should I give the clam alittle longer to adjust? I'm mad that I didn't save the picture he had on his site to compare. I would like to know what others have gotten before I contact him. Thanks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
petkingdom619

really, its a free clam, thats atleast 50$ worth,and im sure its close to what he had on his site.

all the free stuff he has givin me is almost exact

petkingdom619

really, its a free clam, thats atleast 50$ worth,and im sure its close to what he had on his site.

all the free stuff he has givin me is almost exact

Hey, you got a free clam! That sure is marketing for you. I never ordered from Mr. Coral but he seems like a real geniune merchant.

Keep us posted and maybe pop some pics on here for us.

Cooper

^ what he said. Sometimes thing look different under lights that aren't yours. I would give the thing some time. Also, come on man Mr. Coral gave you a FREE clam, the only way i would be remotely pissed, and still not pissed enough to leave bad feedback, is if the clam arrived DEAD. Suck it up, I'm sure you got some awesome frags, and I must stress this again, A FREE CLAM :happydance:

you're one annoying troll.

I could say the same about you with some of your post but thats a different topic.

Like I said, the only reason ordered was because of the clam. I could of gotten the same looking clam at my LFS. If I knew I was getting a dull looking clam, I wouldn't of placed an order. Yes it was free, does that give him the right to switched what I picked? (not saying he did but I'm going to find out) Lets get this straight, this is not a feedback forum.

the OP in this topic reminds me of all those people in america crying for hands outs and when they get them begin crying about how the hand out wasnt good enough because it didnt buy them the 65" plasma tv and the brand new car and the tuition for their kids schooling and the likes...

boo hoo you got something for nothing and now you cry about it... man up and accept that free gift that you could have paid for...

soooo if i buy a car with a free extended warranty, i crash and get told no, theres no extended warranty are you gonna tell me to suck it up and stress that its A FREE WARRANTY?

...UgoneBannas has a point. If the product is not what was advertised, it doesnt matter how much he paid for it.

Have you looked at it from the top? The glass on aquariums distorts the wavelengths, so a clam looks different from the top, than through the display glass.

the OP in this topic reminds me of all those people in america crying for hands outs and when they get them begin crying about how the hand out wasnt good enough because it didnt buy them the 65" plasma tv and the brand new car and the tuition for their kids schooling and the likes...

boo hoo you got something for nothing and now you cry about it... man up and accept that free gift that you could have paid for...

I could of gotten something for nothing but got what I asked for at another place. May I remind you that I still had to pay a certain amount to get that nothing.

side note: nothing is free, you paid for this thing through normal purchases.

My guess is that Mr. Coral will be by here sometime to input

well first off there isnt any such thing as a free car warranty so your argument holds no weight...

they always hide the warranty costs and such in the cost of the car...

and this was a free clam there were no hidden costs included in said cost...

if you want to cry, you should have just bought the clam out right and nothing else so then if something was wrong you could have a leg to stand on...

a picture of said clam would be nice...

soooo if i buy a car with a free extended warranty, i crash and get told no, theres no extended warranty are you gonna tell me to suck it up and stress that its A FREE WARRANTY?

...UgoneBannas has a point. If the product is not what was advertised, it doesnt matter how much he paid for it.

Truth. Thats like me selling a couple of frags and saying if you buy it I'll give you a free frag of these zoanthids. (Post up a picture of some PPE's or something.) Then when you get the free frag in the mail its something else. You would be pissed too.

Archived