Top Shelf Aquatics

Firefish 14BC

firefish CR

they both worked great for me in a 10g

flat worms are the devil

That they are.What color are they? I would siphon as many out as you can before do anything

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, siphon as many as you can with a air hose tube (that's what I used) It's not the medication that causes problems it is the flat worms themselves as they release a toxin when they die.

dose as per the instructions to the tee...you will see them dieing and floating up, let the filter floss get em'.

If there are a lot of them floating use a net to get em'...they will come outta the nooks and crannies from the rocks too...if you see a few there are 100 more hiding <_<

then do a water change and run carbon.

firefish CR

thanks everyone for the advice, i ordered flatworms exit yesteaday

i did a WC when the chromis died and siphon all flatworms that i can see , but these dammed things are like rabbits :angry:

hpim3598.th.jpg hpim3599.th.jpg

i like the idea of a six line wrasse, but I am afraid of the evil character of this fish :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
firefish CR

hi

i took this pic yesterday and i think it will be the last pic, i am taking donw my BC

I had success fighting flatworms but i am done

hpim3624peq.jpg

Shot with PhotoSmart R607 (V01.00)+ at 2009-07-16

thanks everybody for looking and all the advise :happy:

firefish CR

hey jon

sorry, I've been busy, work is getting better

well, i want more :lol::lol: I don't wanna spend money on modding my BC, I prefer to make a bigger tank ...i am plannig a bigger thank when i move to another apartment, maybe next year or soon

if you see my BC, i had a lot of xenia, a big zoa colony and a big leather coral, the rest are tiny corals that i wanna keep in a pico that i am planning too, so that's the reason B)

i took this FTS few days ago :P

hpim3624peq.jpg

Shot with PhotoSmart R607 (V01.00)+ at 2009-07-16

i sold a lot of xenia and zoas and i hope sell the leather this week

the pico will start cycling this week

• 1 month later...

Archived