Coral Vue Hydros

I must say I LOVE this forum

SbCaes

Just wanted to say THIS forum and the people here are leaps and bounds above the jokers we have at RC.

:D :D :D

masterbuilder

Yup...its cool here. Funny thing over on RC. I typed in the URL for this forum in a response to a guys question. The link to nano-reefs URL was instantly replaced by RC's URL. Until that, I was not so down on RC...but thats CHICKEN SH#T.

Yup...its cool here. Funny thing over on RC. I typed in the URL for this forum in a response to a guys question. The link to nano-reefs URL was instantly replaced by RC's URL. Until that, I was not so down on RC...but thats CHICKEN SH#T.
hmmm...lemme try something.

RC

...what the duck?!?!! :o

lakshwadeep
hmmm...lemme try something.

RC

...what the duck?!?!! :o

You put an old link; here is the right one:

HecticDialectics

Reef Central is the closest thing to a fascist web forum I've -ever- seen. I mean, to block links of anyone who isn't a sponsor, to block and censor links to other forums that might help people out... Instead, it's all about RC, who supports RC, and who is giving RC money.

lakshwadeep
Reef Central is the closest thing to a fascist web forum I've -ever- seen. I mean, to block links of anyone who isn't a sponsor, to block and censor links to other forums that might help people out... Instead, it's all about RC, who supports RC, and who is giving RC money.

+1. I decided to help out the nano-reef forum there, and I didn't know about the "ban" on links to nano-reef.com pages. The reason given by a moderator was that they had previous "problems" with our site.

Christopher Marks

Thanks for the compliments :happy: , but lets not turn this into a RC bash thread! Every community is different, and fortunately we have many to choose from!

Thanks for the compliments :happy: , but lets not turn this into a RC bash thread! Every community is different, and fortunately we have many to choose from!

That is the correct PC response. :lol:

Agreed,

This forum is great - IMHO - b/c it allows people to start saltwater tank on a small scale - that can stay small or grow to larger tanks. If not for this forum - I would never own a saltwater tank. As it stands now - I am waiting for my powerheads to come in the mail so I can set up my first nano-tank. I'm sifting through fish and visiting the LFS regularly to figure out what species I want to grow into - and am well on my way to this new hobby.

Every LFS I have spoken to has told me you can't successfully have a 10 gal marine tank that small with saltwater. I'm committed to proving them wrong

I find myself laughing out loud sometimes reading the threads on here! I love that. The amount of info here is amazing as well!

Ibtl

N-R is my second home

so ur saying rc is ur first? :D

a couple people on here pissed them off :D so no more links to here

wtf? no lock :P

oh yea i love this place.

Just wanted to say THIS forum and the people here are leaps and bounds above the jokers we have at RC.

:D :D :D

GFY.

:P

Archived