Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kraylen's Tanks Threads

Kraylen

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: My hermit crabs gang-stomped a turbo snail. Took 4 of them to pull him out of the shell.

Its funny to see little hermits try to fit into the turbo shell even though they are 1/6 the size haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Update: My hermit crabs gang-stomped a turbo snail. Took 4 of them to pull him out of the shell.

Its funny to see little hermits try to fit into the turbo shell even though they are 1/6 the size haha.

Are they blue leg crabs? I heard that is there mo and personally see them stalk and kill their own just for a dam shell. I always wondered what happened to my poor snails

Fish is doing great! After checking out many spots in my tank he finally dug a burrow and chills in the middle.... I promise new pictures with a deal camera soon. This webcam is killing me.

Was thinking about a tank mate for this guy... I want another goby, maybe another orange spot? Pistol?

96w Retrokit should be up this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Tank was terminated and dismantled as of July 7th 2008... Rest In Peace O.D.B. and the IHOG.

</sad end thread>

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to take some right now... spent all last night breaking down, and filling tanks.... I redid my tank at about 6am this morning, went to sleep at 9 while the dust storm was still in the tank,... just woke up now, getting coffee, then pictures I promise. Be prepared for the overkill sandbed.

hell yeah, did a major waterchange right now... took a bunch of pictures, i'll upload them after I see batman at 12..... dope stuff Im so excited.

OLD SET UP.

2008-06-08-00331.jpg

VS.

FTS1.jpg

NEW SETUP

algaerock.jpg

Furry purple rock.

topdown.jpg

Top shot

fuge.jpg

AC20 fuge

skimmer.jpg

Things to come!

Not listed in this picture: Rio 50 ph added 5 minutes ago.

wel it looks like you have started up nicley again was there anything from you old tank that you managed to save? and are you putting that monster skimmer on your tank?

Yeah Im gonna try out the coralife SS65 on the tank, see what happens... can't be bad right?

I took pretty much all the old rock out of the tank and threw it in a bucket with the old MJ1200 I used before. The biocube in my signature was taken down a few days ago so I got alot of established stuff... tripled my sandbed, added a fuge... good times.

Only survivors were 4 hermits.

Im also getting a outbreak right now I gotta fix tomarrow. heh.

Archived