ReefCleaners.org

Kraylen's Tanks Threads

Kraylen

Then why are you planning yet another tank???

I need a bigger reef :( I cant afford to set up the 200 yet so Ill stick with a 55 until christmas.

Dont like anglers enough to get one :(

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would get a bunch of shrimp/goby pairs

Yasha goby and pistol

Dracula with pistol

Hi fin with pistol

one or two others

I would get a bunch of shrimp/goby pairs

Yasha goby and pistol

Dracula with pistol

Hi fin with pistol

one or two others

I am def loving that idea.. I want my goby playground.. I want blennies too, but dont want to mix... I could get the above listen gobies and throw in small swarms of GBGs/Trimmas/Evos... possibly look for a mated pair of neons... hmmm..

Blennie route... tons of barnacles... I could house a midas which are awesome.... starry are cool looking... tailspot, etc etc.... I hope of babies in either set up... wonder how I could go about that.. hmmmm

Should I do any dragonettes? No clowns. Convict blennie might be dope. I always liked those....

I would be worried that the pistol shrimp from different pairs may fight with each other. You could also try a school of masked gobies.

I would be worried that the pistol shrimp from different pairs may fight with each other. You could also try a school of masked gobies.

I was also thinking about that but am willing to give it a shot... I could try to force them into opposite sides of the tank during introduction and hope they dont travel far.... hmmmm. masked gobies are awesome but can never find them at the LFS... and only one of mine carries nano gobies... mostly catalina and GBG :(

For the goby/pistol pairs I would add them one at time let them settle in their cave spots before adding a new pair. Also what are the dimensions on the tank?

Just nanogobies would be awesome!!!

You can order masked gobies on Sealifeinc

Trying to find someone who can set up a very large mushroom pack for me.... also lighting upgrade, MH of course.... as far as live stock goes im still up in the air about it....

Archived