Cultivated Reef

fresh from the kitchen

CookItUpLikeWhat

CookItUpLikeWhat
Nothing better than an ice cold beer and participating in a soon the be closed thread.

+1 for Photoshop!

ok then how do u prove somthing is photoshop i dont care all that much about a picture

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im from jersey.

so is my sisters boyfriend.

we both keep reefs.

we'll be glad to go find this kid and at the very least unplug his computer.

.......steal the one piece of coral and live rock he has in his tank and tries to call a "reef"

Hey... pick me up on your way there. it been a while since i ransacked some one's takns for a piece of live rock. And maybe we can even exchange some 1990s ghetto slang "son".

BTW, who says that anymore, son?? Nah mean, kid??

haha... these post in the past couple days have really been taking a turn for the projects lately... Not that i have a problem with the projects. Actually grew up in the 'jects.

okay that's my $ .02 worth of food stamps... proceed with the flames.

CookItUpLikeWhat
wait,

i think i know you.

were you in OG tonight buying polyps to put under your fluorescent lights with your hoes?

ur shook u know what im talkin about keep ur head up and ur mouth closed

constantocean

somewhere in this forum this kid stopped speaking english. so i'm out. cus i can't comprehend what i'm even responding to anymore. i'll let the real reef keepers get back to their reading.

The part of Jersey the OP thinks he's from...

camden.slide.1.jpg

But I suspect this is more like it...

Weeqburb.jpg

ok then how do u prove somthing is photoshop i dont care all that much about a picture

Real, photoshop, get it? I can't prove anything, but I can spell something!

is this even english?!?! he's making this crap up as he going along.

this ain't street slang. it's dumas-speek.

*yawn*

i like how meda's trying to establish his street cred. :P

unfortunately, my own street cred consists of a cul-da-sac. :unsure:

constantocean

if hes from my area, yeah, he lives in neighborhood number 2, unless the only reason he knows where martinsville quick check is....is because its his parking lot of choice for drug deals.....probably the latter from the sound of things.

hehe... you should see where i live now. I still get scared of all the freakin' deer. The most thugged out thing i do now is walk down the street in the dark cuz there is no street lights out here in the boonies. Well, i guess that's what i get for wanting a good public school system for the kid.

shook = scared

mobb deep

bah, mr.a's showing off his hip slang ability again. <_< whatever.

it took me long enough to learn acronyms. if i gotta now learn me some dumbonics to reef? well then i'm gonna be putting some hurt on someone.

preferably someone weaker than me, of course.

he sounds normal to me. YOU guys all talk funny!

Hey Mr. A. From CU i see. Graduate?? I'm current employed/enslaved by them.

constantocean

seems to me like theres plenty of people on here from jersey who would be more than happy to do all they can to keep this kid out of their LFS. *sigh* I guess in all fairness anyone is allowed to keep a reef tank. Despite level of education or lack there of. Pretty sure the only reason he hasn't gotten banned from N-R so far is he's causing way too much entertainment.

Hey Mr. A. From CU i see. Graduate?? I'm current employed/enslaved by them.

HOLLLLERRRRR.

(jeez, i can't stop now)

yeah. are you in grad school then? the "slave" part gave it away.

Pretty sure the only reason he hasn't gotten banned from N-R so far is he's causing way too much entertainment.
other forums try to keep spammers, pr0n, and dumchits from "ruining" the forum for their members by banning them as soon as possible.

whereas here at NR, we try to keep them alive and conscious as long as possible thru the torture session. muahahahaha!

HOLLLLERRRRR.

(jeez, i can't stop now)

yeah. are you in grad school then? the "slave" part gave it away.

hehe... yeah. i dont know why i went back. But they are paying for it all... One of the perk of being an officer of the Uni. Now my only problem is passing. Still haven't figured that part out yet. Stupid Business School. hehehe.

CU, son!! Holla.

not bad! at least you don't have to live there... must be nice decompressing with the deerz after a hard day in the city lol.

other forums try to keep spammers, pr0n, and dumchits from "ruining" the forum for their members by banning them as soon as possible.

whereas here at NR, we try to keep them alive and conscious as long as possible thru the torture session. muahahahaha!

Kinda glad too... RC is too boring. and the other sites just don't have the same kinda flow that NR.com has. Where else can one be a cock smoker one day, then the next everyone is trying help out that same person with a sick fish? Gotta love this place.

Am I the only one that finds it completely pathetic that this guy comes on to a forum about FISH TANKS to talk sh*t. No offense Mr. washindishesindakitchen or whatever the f#ck you name is, but that's sooooo f#cking weak......even for an e thug. represent!

Archived