inTank Media Baskets

ebin cube

ebin

it is for sure not a blasto.

I am pretty sure I got the ID on it right

there aren't seprate heads on it, and it is not a lobo i knoe that for sure. When it opens at night I will try to get a good photo of it.

the tank is slowly getting there I am trying to get my hands on a bunch of rics.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did not even think trachy as i don't see to many of them.

what is the difference betewwn trachy and wellsi greenstar do you know so i can try to id this correctly?

thanks for the info greenstar i will continue tosearch through to find what it is exzactly.

I am still very happy with the tank overall. The filter does a great job keeping the water clean and the skimmer works much better now it took a long time to break in and skim dryer than before.

still no losses other than killing the tang in the filter.

Would i buy the filter again? It depends what i wanted to keep. i am sure that it turns a tank into an all in one with better filtration than the jbj's, aquapod's. however you miss out on the benifits of a fuge or sump. but you do have the freedom of no plumming and less space taken up.

this is perfect for a fish only tank this i am sure of...i am still happy with the filter for a reef abd will continue to test this thing out and keep the updates coming.

Tank is looking great! Adding ric's would add some nice textures to the rock work. I think if I ever do a bigger tank, I want to do a bunch of rics in it.

• 2 weeks later...

added a seio 620 today I have another i may add too wanna see how the one works out first though.

also got kigs was nice enough to ger me out 2 mini carpets.

333xueo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived