Cultivated Reef

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

FLcracker94

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i'm only 10 years older and i never even got 1/4 of his allowance... inflation hasn't been that bad here in Canada :)

it's actually good to see a 13 year old doing something other than drinking and doing drugs.

Tim

HeyLookItsCaps

my parents bought me video games, guns, motorcycles, legos and bicycles....

wish i woulda got a reef instead looking back 10 years now

masterbuilder

My warning to 13 yr old is - Reefing is exclusive domain of losers and disgusting fat married guys. Wait until its your turn dude.

Shouldnt you be spending your cash on an iPhones, Ripsticks, Guitars, Surfboards, or other things chicks dig?

Mark

p.s. Its best you dont live near the ocean for the surfboard to work its magic on a 13 year old girl. Thata way, you dont have to actually prove you know how to surf.

My warning to 13 yr old is - Reefing is exclusive domain of losers and disgusting fat married guys.

HEY!!!!

I resemble that remark!!!

#*%$

:P

My warning to 13 yr old is - Reefing is exclusive domain of losers and disgusting fat married guys. Wait until its

I've noticed that in the pics ive seen of people in front of their tanks, and my science teacher... She fits the discription.

Wow so i'm not the only 13 year old :)

-Mac

In about three more months, I will join the 13 crowd bunch. Although I feel older than twelve now...

In about three more months, I will join the 13 crowd bunch. Although I feel older than twelve now...

Ok i confess im going to be 13 in october :blush: sorry :( but i feel older than 12 to... Stupid me :slap:

-Mac

fraggle rockette
Yeah, but you have to factor in inflation.

HEY HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM??? :angry: GAH. LOLZ.

My warning to 13 yr old is - Reefing is exclusive domain of losers and disgusting fat married guys. Wait until its your turn dude.

:huh::( i's not that big of a loser. :slap: NO FRAGS FOR YOU!!!

forrestp38829

I take back anytime I ever cursed on this forum.

Damn, I feel old.

Crap@!

fraggle rockette
Word of advice, your better off drinking and getting high at your age. Plus it's a lot cheaper then buying corals. Ah to be 13 again....

and that's when the rich republican parents shut nano-reef.com down forever. lol. :huh:-_-

Word of advice, your better off drinking and getting high at your age. Plus it's a lot cheaper then buying corals. Ah to be 13 again....

Excellent advice! I 2nd that!

reefing is for fat married guys and the rare 45 year old virgins who started at 13. :lol:

I'd rather be the loser kid at school than drink and get high. I have already made a promise to god that I will do neither in my lifetime.

You think it's better for us to mush up our brains or end up in rehab or jail then enjoy a great hobby? I think that is probably one of the more degrading comments I've heard on NR.com, get high because it's cheaper than having a hobby? We're better off getting drunk? That's REALLY stupid and insulting...VERY insulting.

I am not a fat, and disgusting slob and do not intend to be. Infact, I am quite athletic and intellectually able. Just because a few of you are losers and have no life, that doesn't mean the rest of the community is. Baring this hobby as a domain for losers and fat married men does not show any respect for the reefing community and for the young people and beginners that are starting out.

In conclusion, I am pretty ####ed. You're basically saying, drink and get high cause that's what us 13/14 year olds should do. Reefing may one day open our eyes to a life-long passion or even a career choice. It's people like us that may one day help the reefs of the world. Also, the world would be pretty sh**ty if it's run by a bunch of brain dead freaks.

I have no respect for you fiction, and anyone that carries the same opinion. In the words of fraggle rockette..."No frags for you!!!"

fraggle rockette
reefing is for fat married guys and the rare 45 year old virgins who started at 13. :lol:

HEY NOW!!!! i can't believe you guys are all still telling yourselves people like me and helfrich, diane, roxy, etc. are a) either all dudes, or B) don't really exist/count/whatevs as reefers. this is just uber lame.

be afraid- i'm getting more people interested in this hobby that aren't fat, married, old, bald, ugly, creepy, crackheads, or virgins (not that there's anything wrong with that last one 13 year old reefers), so get prepared for a new breed of SW keepers invading the boards along with this younger wave. AND THERE'S NOTHING THE OLD FLAMERS CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :lol: ok i'm done. :happydance:

You think it's better for us to mush up our brains or end up in rehab or jail then enjoy a great hobby? I think that is probably one of the more degrading comments I've heard on NR.com, get high because it's cheaper than having a hobby? We're better off getting drunk? That's REALLY stupid and insulting...VERY insulting.

First of all, reef keeping CAN very easily be cheaper than drugs- getting high is not cheap by any means! I've known people on a good week to drop $150 plus just on the other reefer- who of us spends that much weekly on their tanks? (well besides flcracker or whatever his name is- lol.) But that isn't the point. I know that these baby reefers can drive us all crazy from time to time- hell i'm pretty sure i would've done the same those first few months had you guys not known i was a chick :P- but at least they have a great hobby, albeit an expensive one.

A lot of us got into this to escape drugs/drinking/gambling/boredom/stress/anxiety/and/or/depression, so even if you're joking, why go there and set a bad example for these younger people? heck, i wish my little sister was interested in something beside boys!!! now i'm not trying to act holier than thou, i just still remember being 13 and not getting jokes like these. and think of it this way- the more people propagating, the cheaper frags'll get!!!

NO FRAGS FOR YOU!!!! B)

I am not a fat, and disgusting slob and do not intend to be. Infact, I am quite athletic and intellectually able. Just because a few of you are losers and have no life, that doesn't mean the rest of the community is. Baring this hobby as a domain for losers and fat married men does not show any respect for the reefing community and for the young people and beginners that are starting out.

In conclusion, I am pretty ####ed. You're basically saying, drink and get high cause that's what us 13/14 year olds should do. Reefing may one day open our eyes to a life-long passion or even a career choice. It's people like us that may one day help the reefs of the world. Also, the world would be pretty sh**ty if it's run by a bunch of brain dead freaks.

I have no respect for you fiction, and anyone that carries the same opinion. In the words of fraggle rockette..."No frags for you!!!"

x2

neanderthalman
I'd rather be the loser kid at school than drink and get high.

That is a very very very good choice to make. Focus on your education, that's what you're there for. It WILL take you far in life, no matter how 'useless' something like trigonomety might seem.

I have already made a promise to god that I will do neither in my lifetime.

Ever in your lifetime? I wish you luck in that endeavor, but where in the bible does it say alcohol is wrong? Last I checked, wine is used rather liberally. Still, if you think you're better off without alcohol, and have the strength of character to not drink when it is socially 'expected' (weddings, xmas parties, etc), then all the power to you.

We'll just see how well this promise stands on your 21st birthday ;)

Don't do drugs.

That is a very very very good choice to make. Focus on your education, that's what you're there for. It WILL take you far in life, no matter how 'useless' something like trigonomety might seem.

Ever in your lifetime? I wish you luck in that endeavor, but where in the bible does it say alcohol is wrong? Last I checked, wine is used rather liberally. Still, if you think you're better off without alcohol, and have the strength of character to not drink when it is socially 'expected' (weddings, xmas parties, etc), then all the power to you.

We'll just see how well this promise stands on your 21st birthday ;)

Don't do drugs.

^ Listen!

Oh and BTW trig is one of the more useful things so listen up!

:)

To be fair I think my reef would be alot more extravagant if I wasn't paying! :D

Archived