SaltCritters.com

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

FLcracker94

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a tank thread, but no one readss it lol.

Sorry, sis had the computer all night. I need to find batteries for the camera,then I'll take pics.

I got the skimmer runnin 24 hours for the next couple days. And I will check for a mini cycle, the store is 5min away, so it shouldn't have too much dieoff. Better than the old store. The urchin has moved from on top the rocks, to the open. He's walking around right now, and the lights should be on by now...Got a timer, need to fix it :P

Any way, pics soon. She got me some nice rock, 3 of them had some green encrustiong coral looking stuff. Can't tell. I'll post pics on my thread, just click the pic in my sig...Unless you want me to post pics here? Tell me.

I got a tank thread, but no one readss it lol.

People won't always post a response to your thread, doesn't mean people aren't reading it.

people would read it if they didnt have to read the other 500. lolz.

but hey, "You can't fix stupid." :lol::mellow:

:lol::lol: 1,100+ posts in a little over a month is a heck of a lot of posting....

I can't help that theres 500 posts, :lol:

I'll start an "updated" tank thread, how bout that?

Uhg...My sis took my camera, no pics till a couple hours. Picking up her BF from work, and was gonna use it. Told her I just need it for a couple mins.

Anyway, when I get the pics, I'm sure you'll like my aquascape :D

People won't always post a response to your thread, doesn't mean people aren't reading it.

wanna bet? I asked a question a couple days ago, no answer yet :P

whofeelsitknowsit
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg:slap:omgomgomg

agh... what's the point???... i'm going to cuteoverload.

Hey, don't look now, but he's about to pass you on the post-o-meter.

Helloo! I'm not in school, I've been home all summer, and my friends from school are 15miles away...Got nothin to do lol. Trust me, when school starts, I won't be posting as much as I have...Hey, your right, lets see how long it takes to pass fraggle lol.

anyway, enough of the posts, get back on topic...

How do I care for a long spine urchin? I know it eats algae, but I don't see much growing. Theres some hair algae on one of the new rocks, will it eat that? Also, would it harm any coral or fish? It has moved half way across the tank since I put it in.

ROTFLMAO....I know im not young (45) BUT if I EVER let my 10 year old get into reefing and she posts...and posts....and posts...I want you ALL to call me at 3am and give me GRIEF and you all can call me ugly names without ANY repercussions!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

Update:

The rock hasn't done anything yet, everything is 0-0-5. I'm still looking for hitchhikers. The fish LOVE the new aqua scaping, they've been through every nook and cranny.

The urchin is just hanging out next to a rock, obviously waiting for darkness to walk around. I'm going to try some iceburg lettuce, and if that don't work, might get some nori. Just so I know it's eating SOMETHING.

How do I feed it to him?

If the urchin does end up dieing, it won't poison the tank will it? And it's spines will still be venomous right?

I'm going to try feeding it some iceburg lettuce now, it might be sleeping, cause it's sitting next to a rock, hasn't moved. Same thing it did last night before lights went out.

whofeelsitknowsit
If the urchin does end up dieing, it won't poison the tank will it? And it's spines will still be venomous right?

I'm going to try feeding it some iceburg lettuce now, it might be sleeping, cause it's sitting next to a rock, hasn't moved. Same thing it did last night before lights went out.

I don't know anything about urchins. I do know a little about iceberg lettuce, however. Why are you feeding iceberg lettuce? It has no nutritional value whatsoever. You're basically feeding the urchin water.

ok, well, I told my dad to get romane (which the store said is way better) but he keeps forgetting. I didn't know iceburg whas like that lol.

I told my dad I want to go get some nori, and a soap dish, and other stuff I need today cause I got my $200. He said tomarrow, trying to get him to go today.

fraggle rockette
Plop it in, or weigh it down.

Be creative.

i :wub: alex's replies.

OMG WHY DONT YOU JUST READ ABOUT URCHINS SOMEWHERE THEN ASK QUESTIONS!!!!

and... get a summer job ;)

p.s. mr. a says typing in all caps is what the cool kids do. jhho.

p.p.s. does anyone else feel that the title of this post is perfect for how it makes anyone who reads it feel? and yet, we come back for more. i must be masochistic. sigh.

I'm 13, no were here hires anyone under 16, if your lucky, 15.

You should be happy I'm asking you questions, it means I trust you more than an article on the web.

I'm 13, no were here hires anyone under 16, if your lucky, 15.

You should be happy I'm asking you questions, it means I trust you more than an article on the web.

13!!!!!!!!!!!

That explains it right there!

shouldn't you be playing gijoes and stealing your mom's victoria's secret magazines?

Instead of posting a ###### ton of posts? :D:lol:

13!!!!!!!!!!!

That explains it right there!

shouldn't you be playing gijoes and stealing your mom's victoria's secret magazines?

Instead of posting a ###### ton of posts? :D:lol:

Don't worry, summer break is almost over.

Geez, I wish I was still in school so I could have summer break too. Worst part of growing up, no more vacation time. :(

I wish my parents would spend this much money for my hobby/ies when I was 13 :bling:

....but I must say that it's quite amazing to see a 13 yr old spend this much time and dedication (and parent's money :lol: ) to his/her hobby.

.....FLcracker94, just make sure you continue to develop your social skills, it will help you a lot in life.

fraggle rockette
I wish my parents would spend this much money for my hobby/ies when I was 13 :bling:

+1. i never got $200 a year in allowance, nevermind a week. gah.

Archived