Coral Vue Hydros

Ultra-rare PULSING Sinularia!

Caesar777

This is the rare pulsing species of Sinularia--looks like some kind of fuzzy tree leather, except the polyps individually pulse like Xenia! Very cool, very rare, and pretty easy to care for.

1-2" frags $30 each. Shipping cost is actual. Photos coming soon. I'll even try to get a video clip of the polyps pusling, if I can--my camera's image/detail quality isn't so great, though. And I just drained all the batteries, so they have to charge, so I probably can't get pics till tomorrow. But I'll do it asap!

And, for those who have asked, this really is a true pulser! Fascinating stuff, kicks the snot out of Xenia!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No prob. Should be tomorrow--I'm dumb and drained the batteries. Oh yeah, already mentioned that. :P

B16A2NR IF you and i get frags, wanna split the shipping cost?

cheaper for the one that drives to the other, know what i mean?

Hi! Your PM box is full.....

I'd be interested in both a polyp of the acan you are selling and a frag of the pulsing Sinularia. How much would the shipping charge be to IL?

How would you accept payment? Paypal?

Thanks!

Marc

Yeah, I take Paypal, just can't accept credit cards (no business account). I can do a good number of frags--it's a big colony, and I need to thin it out anyway. Maybe ten?

Shipping for one frag, whether Acan or Sinularia, would be $25 via USPS Express. $30 for one of each--they need to be bagged separately, of course. Fedex would probably be $50 or so. I can take Fedex account numbers, though--you guys get big discounts that way. I'm going to hopefully get an account of my own with them soon.

Everyone, my PM box is clear now..Please re-send your messages. Sorry!--Wow, I leave for an hour and I have twenty new messages! Got notices that my box was full but PM's were coming from: icenine, johnj, BoraBora, Rott.

dodgerblew

I have some of that as well. It is as Caesar777 describes and his price is VERY fair. Easily could sell for double.

Yeah, it's rare stuff, and very cool.

Yeah, he's really ####ed off right now because I moved him to my frag tank...I could take a pic of him all closed up if you'd like. :P

You sure can. Is my house a good place to pick up the frags? You can also rummage through my prop tank and check out the 3.5 gallon when you pick up the frag. I think usps express overnight would be fine. Caesar can we get a quote for 5 frags shipped to Fullerton, 92835. Any discount on a group buy?;) Oh yeah and still waiting on that pic.

Well, I'll bag each fragment separately; it'll cost more, but it's worth it for the safety of the frags. So let's see, that's 1 frag for deadmanh, 1 frag for B16A2NR, and 1 frag for Johnny Reef... Each of you just pay for your own frag (Johnny Reef, already got your payment) via Paypal, and as far as shipping, you can decide how that'll work. You could each pay 1/3 of the shipping, or figure something out. Johnny Reef was also getting a double-polyp fragment of the Lord, so it'll be closer to $40. If it's more, I'll eat the difference, and if it's drastically less--which I really doubt, since it'll be four bags, but it could happen--then I'll refund the difference accordingly. Sound good, guys?

Oh, and let me know when you want me to ship. Remember that Monday is a holiday. :happy:

Eh, let's round the shipping down to $33--that's $11 each.

Caesar can we get a 2 more so-cal locals in on it today before we make payments so shipping is about $6.50? Total of $36.50. BTW these are unmounted frags right? I really hope these frags are nice since I haven't seen them yet.

Come on people we need 2 more So-Cal locals and we can get this package out tomorow!

No problem, just keep me updated. They'll be nice frags, don't worry. Yes, unmounted. It's easier to place them in your rocks than to try to attach them. It's a somewhat temperamental coral, and slimy, so glue is out, and the toothpick/rubber-band trick can case flesh rot. Natural is best in this case.

And, while they'll be expertly-packed--like all my corals--they are a somewhat sensitive species and I can't guarantee live arrival. But I have 40-hour heat packs, styro boxes, and years of experience in shipping live critters, so there's no reason why they shouldn't make it A-OK.

Oh, and I'll try to get those pics tonight. My buddy just left with his camera, so hopefully later tonight or tomorrow he'll be back.

Archived