Innovative Marine Aquariums

Clearing yada yada yada space... Sky BLUE and lavender LOBOPHYLLIA brain!

Caesar777

This is a GORGEOUS and unique coral. Its skeleton is COVERED with bright pink coralline, and its body is a beautiful swirling mix of light blues and purples. At 3" long by 2" wide, it's perfect for a nano. (Skeleton is about 2.5-3" tall and somewhat conical, point downward.) In addition, its nighttime feeding tentacles don't come out too far, either, maybe half to 3/4 inch, and extend upward, rather than outward. Not too aggressive, not too light- or flow-demanding, and very hardy. I've just run out of space, hence not having a pic of him yet--nowhere to put him! (Right now he's on a rock, sideways, below my in-tank fuge...The new green elephant-ear shroom took his spot yesterday!)

I'm looking to get $60, though I'm always looking to trade for something small, unique, and colorful.

PICS SOON! :D

No, priority shipping (not recommended) will be $15, overnight shipping via USPS will be probably $25 or so, and via Fedex no less than $50, unless you have an account number. For some reason it's really expensive to ship out from here, but not necessarily to have stuff shipped here.

Yeah, it'll have to wait till tomorrow--my lights were out by the time I posted the ad, and I still need to find an open space for him. I suppose I could at least do the latter...

Pics tomorrow, while I still have the good camera!

Oh, and I'll be posting the rest of the zoos tomorrow, now that I have pics.

There are some good lesser expensive cameras out there. I saved up for a Nikon 8700 in a few months. They retail for about $589 now. That's definitly overkill just for shooting tank shots, but then you can trade easier when you've got pics to share and thus paying off your camera a little faster.

Yeah, that's WAY above my budget. I'm going to look into getting a better one, but I don't have that kind of cash. But did you see my pics in the zoos thread, toward the end? They're on a borrowed camera, but at least they're something.

Oh, I didn't see 'um. Borrowing a camera for me is like trying to use a foriegn one, LOL. Takes forever to get used to it.

Get some micros, let um grow, frag 'um up and WHAMO! $500 in your pocket, LOL. The up front cost and waiting for the micros to grow is a little dauntig though, LOL.

Yeah, exactly... Maybe if I start with, like, two polyps. Just give me six months, and yeah! I really am getting into those micros, though--they're so colorful, and I'm sick of corals that aren't.

Yeah, I know.. I've been busy for, hmm...two months straight? I'll try my best to get the pics today.

Took some pics, uploading them to the comp now--we'll see how they look. The catch is that he fell over and was buried in zoos, so, while he's perfectly fine, he isn't expanded in the pic. Picked him up, put him on the rocks, snapped some photos, and will look through them now. And I'll get some more of him expanded, should be soon.

59ygdy

Closed up, but still pretty. Will get more.

Still available. I won't be back home until probably Sunday or Monday, so we'll see when I can get some more photos.

Archived