inTank Media Baskets

55 gallon reef-ready tank! DRILLED with OVERFLOW!

Caesar777

LOCAL SALE ONLY! NO SHIPPING! Can meet within a reasonable distance from SEATTLE. I will be in Port Angeles, SW of Seattle, and possibly Portland within the next couple of weeks, so those are all possible meeting places.

(Note: the other thread just got too long, and the stand is pending in a trade anyway, so this is much less complicated than messing with the other post.)

For sale is a 55 gallon acrylic tank. I've just decided that it's too big for me--going to do a 37 tall instead, hopefully. It's a very nice tank, with rounded front corners and a blue back (solid blue acrylic, not painted). The best part is that it's reef-ready with a BUILT-IN OVERFLOW! Local stores charge $80 or more just to add that sort of thing. Very nice setup, perfect for a reef. Already fitted with bulkheads, so all you need is a sump tank OR just a regular old canister filter, and the tubing. Has a fair number of scratches, but they disappear when it's filled with water.

The tank is 48" long by 20" tall by 13" front-to-back; standard 55 gallon tank measurements. $150 for the tank.

I also have a 48" 4x65 watt Coralife power-compact fluorescent fixture that fits right on top, total 230 watts--enough for any soft coral, including mushrooms and zoos, and even many LPS hard corals. This light fixture would sell new for $175-$250, will sell for $150 OBO. Perfect condition. Used for around 3 months.

I even have several spare glass tanks for use as a sump/refugium--20's, 15's, and 10's. Prices for those are $20, $15, and $10 respectively.

Archived