SaltCritters.com

Cheap, big BLACK AQUARIUM STAND Washington/Oregon

Caesar777

Caesar777

4' long by 2' wide, 32" tall. This would be perfect for a standard 4'x2'x2' 120 gallon tank, or a tank of any size up to the 4x2 footprint. VERY STURDY, black-painted wood. No cabinet, but anyone could just saw a hole in the front and nail some hinges on for a door. Very simple to do, and I'd do it myself and keep it, but I just won't have a tank that large anytime soon--no space for the stand, much less the tank!

I'm just north of Seattle, and can deliver within a reasonable distance. Renton, Tacoma, and Bellingham, for example, are NOT a reasonable distance!--but I'll deliver that far for a fair fee. While it will fit in my car, if you plan to pick it up, you'll most likely need an SUV or pickup to fit it. I have friends who are professional movers that can move it for you. It is pretty darn heavy--takes two men to lift and move it.

The stand is basically a box shape, like any other, but with a top that overhangs on all sides, and has a drop-leaf sort of edge (not actually hinged, just looks like the style). Very nice.

Yes, I know the image is upside-down. That's because the stand is sitting upside-down in my living room. (Saves a few square inches of space to have it sit that way.) I flipped the pic so that you can see what the stand would look like right-side-up. Sure, I could let you use your imagination, but, nah. :P

4uubh2

Any questions, or if you want to come see it, just email or PM, and I can give you my phone number. Price is $80.

Also check out the 55 gallon reef-ready drilled acrylic tank with oak stand that I have. (PM and I can send you the link to the post.)

Caesar777

Still available.

Caesar777

Need to get rid of this thing. Make an offer!

Absolutely. What do you have? Equipment, corals, anything.

Just list everything you have. :)

that would take waaaay to long;

skimmers, lights, pumps,tanks, furniture,heaters, etc,etc...

is there anything you need?

Ooh... What types of skimmers, lights? (MH, PC, VHO) Also, how about a stand for a 29? :)

ive got a top fathom t1oo skimmer,

ice cap 430 ballast,

ARO vho 440w ballast w/ prewired endcaps(2bulb)

custom sealife horizontal m.h. / p.c. pendant

comes with 2 28w actinic bulbs and ballast for p.c., no ballast for m.h., also comes with 250w. 20,000k m.h. bulb.

no stand for a 29g, smallest stand i have is for a 55g,

9 watt u.v. sterlizer, hang on sump style.

just to name a few:P

Oooh... How about the specs on the Top Fathom? Maybe a pic?

Cool.. Wanna trade? :)

Where are you located? I can bring this to you, boyfriend has a big gas-guzzler.

sounds like we got a trade!!

i live in west seattle, my girlfreind has a tahoe too.

also, i saw in other posts that you might have some cool

corals to trade?

like your superman daena? any acans, sps frags? i also have more gear as well, maybe something else you need?

Cool.. I'm just north of Seattle. When do you want to meet? Anytime this week would be great. We can exchange info via PM.

Archived