Coral Vue Hydros

* * * GIANT colony of giant orange Anthelia polyps; WA

Caesar777

Caesar777

Need to sell these. No room in my tank!

Note that I'd prefer to sell these locally (Seattle, WA, can deliver or meet halfway), but am willing to ship. $15 priority, $30 Express. (It's a big piece, will need a lot of water.)

These Anthelia (aka clove/glove polyps) are HUGE: 3" across and 3-4" tall. They're in excellent health, I just don't have room for them--they need space! The rock they're attached to is only the size of a golf ball, but they cover it all the way around. When open, the group spreads to 7-8" across. When closed, it's larger than a closed fist. It's hard to count, but I'd say that there are easily several dozen huge polyps on the rock.

These are NOT pink, NOT brown. They're a deep orange color, very nice, pretty unique.

In the last pic, you can see why I need to clear them out!

Older pic, when they were lighter:

4ujozq

Side view of the tank:

4ujp5v

They've since been moved to the front corner, where they can't sting other corals (or at least couldn't before they grew more!). Photo from today: (sorry about the blurring, but you get the idea)

4ujp7p

$30 for the colony, or will trade. The frogspawn in the first pic is also for sale, $30 for a huge branch.

Caesar777

Also have some small stuff to add whether you want to pick up or spread out the shipping:

* Orange Monti cap $15 per good-sized frag

* Green skirt/lavender ring/bright yellow center zoos dozen-polyp frag for $15

Plus anything from my easy-stuff frag pack for $10 each:

* 1" pink star polyps

* 1.5" Lobo leather on Tonga branch

* 1" lavender Nepthea tree frag

* 1.5" Galaxia

Caesar777

These cloves need to go TODAY!

Archived