Cultivated Reef

Easy beginner-stuff frag pack, cheap! Leathers, softs, zoos, LPS

Caesar777

Caesar777

If you want some easy to keep stuff, this is it. All this stuff is easy to keep under any [reasonable] lighting, fast-growing, and cute. ONE pack available, first to actually Paypal me (grr, flakes!) gets it. (PM for address.) No credit cards, it's just a personal account.

Pack will include:

* 1.5"x.5" brown with barely-noticeable green tips Galaxea. Easy to keep under any light.

* 1" frag of pink star polyps, nice bright pink, and long, fringed tentacles, FAST grower.

* 8-polyp frag of greenish fringe/pruplish ring/yellow dot zoos. Nice subtle colors--plus that bright yellow dot.

* 1" frag of pink/lavender Nepthea tree. This is NOT one of those brown, squid-tentacle-looking Kenya trees; this is a nice soft coral with a more cauliflower-type appearance. NO brown on these.

* 1.5" Pink Lobophytum leather ("catcher's mitt", etc.--actually shaped like a lil catcher's mitt) on 3" Tonga branch rock w/some nice purple coralline.

$40 plus shipping: priority 2-3 day is $8, Express overnight is $24. No charge for the styro box, heat packs, etc.

Sorry, I don't have pics of all, but it's pretty common stuff, been seen before.

Caesar777

You're right, I was in a rush to post before leaving and forgot to mention shipping options.

Caesar777

I hope the owner of this pic doesn't have a problem with me using it, but the zoos in thsi pack look EXACTLY like these, but with a yellow dot instead of orange.

7303dads_pics_010_2_-med.jpg

Caesar777

I'll be able to get my own pics within a few days; won't be home for awhile.

Caesar777

Still available!

Caesar777

Will split up the group; $10 per item listed.

ReeferMonkey

I think your Pink Star Polyps are in all likelihood Encrusting Gorgonian. I have the same coral, and came to the same conclusion until someone corrected me. Great coral, fast grower. Just FYI.

Caesar777

Yeah, same thing.

Caesar777

Not sure how much it'd cost... And I bet there'll be a lot of red tape. Anyone have any input?

Archived