SaltCritters.com

ICEPROBE chiller with temp-controller, also BAKPAK HOT skimmer

Caesar777

ICEPROBE CHILLER: Excellent condition, tested FULLY and works great. INCLUDES temperature controller for precise thermostat control. This chiller can bring a 10-gallon nano down nearly 10 degrees. Requires a 1.25" hole in the tank for the "ice"-probe itself to stick in, but I was going to drill the hole in the HOB filter/attachments instead: my CPR Bak-Pak or Aquafuge; much easier and less of a risk financially than ruining a perfectly good glass NanoCube! Can also be suspended above the tank, with the probe pointing downward into the water, without any need for drilling. I can sell a BakPak if you'd like to use it with this (or separately, for that matter). Ice Probe chiller itself retails online for $112.99 and the controller is another $54.99, plus $12.99 shipping, at DrsF&S--that's $182! Will sell both (chiller and controller) for $125 SHIPPED, or 155 with the skimmer below.

CPR Bak-Pak skimmer, HOB protein skimmer, original version, can be hung on the back of the tank or used in the sump quite easily without DIYing it. Works just as great as the newer versions, the BakPak2 and 2R (had both of those too, actually better than they are; their tubular outlets can sometimes make them gurgle strangely). Nice condition, but no pump (you can buy one for around $10-20), $45 shipped. Add to the chiller above for $30. I can also drill a nice 1.25" hole in the side for the chiller for $10.

Any questions, feel free to ask via PM, email, or posting. Any off-topic comments, please think them over before posting them!

Thanks!

Stock photo:

lg_369000_19564.jpg

Specs:

ch_iceprobe_2.jpg

Well, what do you have as far as trades? Don't need much right now in the way of equipment or corals (tank is stuffed to the gills, haha). Although, actually, an Aqua-C Remora would be excellent...

i've got all kinds of acanthastrea...zoos from my avatar...etc. lmk if you're interested in anything(check out my member's tank thread for other stuff!)

Got a quick url for the tank thread?

another skimmer? If no one take the skimmer, I will take it for 30.00 shipped....;)

Tom

P.S.

if you still have the skimmer PM me, we can make it better this time. LOL

Waveguy, you already got two skimmers for $35 each. Isn't $30 shipped--which is $19 after shipping for me, not even the price of an Aquaclear--a bit of a lowball, especially considering...?

Sorry about the PM box.. Damn it's small! But either way, it's cleared now.

Iceprobe sold to yoshiod9.

Waveguy2, waiting for your response on the skimmer.

Thanks, waveguy2. It really WILL go out SOON! ;)

Archived