inTank Media Baskets

Misc stuff for sale: heaters, filter, skimmer, pumps

Caesar777

* 65 watt retrofit: includes 50/50 Smartlite bulb, Smartlite ballast, reflector (exc condition, but nailed to a piece of wood, which can be removed). Bulb has almost a year of use, still burns brightly, very crisp blue and white. $40

* Tronic heater 75 watts: $12

* Tronic heater 150 watts: $18

Both heaters are in great condition, one has a tiny bit of mineral buildup around the top.

* Huge Aquaclear 300/500? power filter, needs cleaning: $25

* Jebo-type skimmer, in-tank/in-sump version, no pump, exc condition. Photo is of mine, this one is exactly the same but without that green crud inside, and with a bit of mineral film, which comes off with vinegar.: $20

* Rio 2100 pump, 700GPH: $30

* No-name pump, 530GPH: $20

* Jebo pump, 575GPH: $25

Pics of the pumps are in my other post, I think.

* Bunch of misc pvc and PU parts--elbows, connectors, intake strainers, bulkheads, etc.--plus nearly-full PVC cement, half-full all-purpose cement, 1/3 full "cleaner": $15

Shipping will be actual, or rounded DOWN. I'll combine shipping, too, of course.

4hqrtt

4hqtmf

4hqsrc

By the way, that photo of the bulb on is my own, taken just a month ago.

Most misc stuff sold, including pumps, filters, heaters.

Updated list:

* 65 watt retrofit: includes 50/50 Smartlite bulb, Smartlite ballast, reflector (exc condition, but nailed to a piece of wood, which can be removed). Bulb has almost a year of use, still burns brightly, very crisp blue and white. $40

* 65 watt Smartlite fixture, with full housing, cooling fan, exc reflector, great condition. $50

* Bunch of misc pvc and PU parts--elbows, connectors, intake strainers, bulkheads, etc.--plus cans of chemicals:[/b} nearly-full PVC cement, half-full all-purpose cement, 1/3 full "cleaner": $15

More stuff to be listed soon.

Archived