Cultivated Reef

=Nano Cube DX 24 gallon HOOD for sale

Caesar777

Like new, works great, used only for two months. This is the HOOD and attachments only (lighting, fan, etc.), not the tank. Bought it off a friend, but no plans of using it. 2x36 PC lighting--with bulbs, ballast, etc--cooling fan, excellent condition, easily upgradeable. $60 plus actual shipping. (The 12 gallon hoods go for $90, even on nanocustoms!) Can get some pics soon.

I can also add a 5-moonlight system for $15... That's $75. Shipping should be $15 or so.

That's only $90 shipped.. Even for the smaller 12-gallon hood, you'd have to pay $90 BEFORE shipping, WITHOUT the moon light system!

I think $75 is a darn good deal on it, considering that it would retail for more than double that, and it's like new. I can save you shipping costs, though--$75 for the hood, $35 for the skimmer (was $45 shipped), plus $15-$20 or so for shipping. Maybe won't be that much, I'll see into actual costs. As far as the list, I've been busy all day, but I will get it to you.

Oh yeah, I took out the moonlights because I was going to use them, but I'll put them back in and take another pic.

How about you make me an offer? :) Shipping will probably be $10-12 or maybe a bit more, but we'll say $10 to keep things simple. (Way too big for a flat-rate box.) Let me know!

CubeDude, didn't get your PM. But just for the record, I do take Paypal. Can give you the address via PM or email.

Caesar777

<<< STILL AVAILABLE >>>

• 2 weeks later...

gosh darn...i really wish your hood was for the 12 gallon...

i'm looking for a 12 gal dx hood with all your specs. including the moonlight for my nanocube og. got one? or know anyone? let me know...thanks...

btw..nanocustoms is too much for me..=(

Okay, lights portion is sold. Now have just the empty shell, $20 plus actual shipping. Also the 4-moonlight system, $30 shipped.

Yup, still have the shell and the moon lights. $20 plus shipping for the shell, $30 shipped for the moonlights.

intersted in the moonlights...how does it work btw? does it switch colors every 10 secs or what do you mean by system?

let me know

thanks,

bill

It's a 4-led blue moonlight retrofit. All is together in one piece, just plug it in; you'd attach the led's into your hood or light system with hooks, epoxy, etc.

Archived